Jump to content

abidfaster

Senior Member
  • Posts

    471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by abidfaster

  1. Check it out at cydia it need to update or not
  2. Guys today I'm come with a new video for u guyz. In this video I will share over 25 tips and tricks for the new iPhone 6. Whether you already own this device or want to get one, you will find these tips, tricks and features of the iPhone 6 very useful. To see the content first hit the like button then press THANKS/Reply [Hidden Content] Credit goes to the owner who made this, I found interesting so I brought it here for u knowledge share your comments about this video iOSGod is best forum
  3. Is it a game or something?
  4. That's u guys support, that we are making this threads for you to help u in what u want. You can see that now because u have just commented on my post lol
  5. It worked for WPA2 also I have tried it, u have to do it with a simple pass first 12345678 like this, to ensure that it really works....
  6. It worked for most of the ppl who used it properly Ur Welcome
  7. Share your experience here after using this tweak
  8. Awww! that's nice and thanks for sharing your experience for the video Guys pls share your experience about this video in comments here,
  9. It's for you guys hahahhaha well it's not that easy too
  10. Hey guys I found this video informative for you. To see the content first hit the like button and Press THANKS or Reply [Hidden Content] Enjoy
  11. Hacked App: Call of Mini Zombies 2 iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/call-of-mini-zombies-2-free/id669862432?mt=8# Hack Requirements: - Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools / AnyTrans / iExplorer / DiskAid or any other file managers for iOS. Hack Features: Unlimited GEMS Unlimited COINS, Hack Download Link: To see the content first hit the like button and Press THANKS or Reply [Hidden Content] Installation Instructions: Step 1: Open the app, play it a bit then close it from multitasking. Step 2: Download the file from the link above. Step 3: Unzip, copy/paste the files/folders to: iOS 7/6 and lower users: /User Applications/AppName using iFunBox or /var/mobile/Applications/AppName using iFile/Filza. iOS 8 users: /User Applications/AppName using iFunBox or /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/AppName using iFile/Filza. Non-Jailbroken iOS 8.3, 8.4 and higher read this tutorial: http://iosgods.com/topic/9651-how-to-apply-hacks-posted-in-this-section-if-youre-on-ios-83-84/ Note: Backup your original app files before replacing them with these modified ones. Step 4: Overwrite the new hacked files with your old ones and open the app. Note: If you have any questions or problems, read this topic first for some Frequently Asked Questions or post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! Enjoy Guys
  12. I wanna be a VIP, I can give 200M 8 ball pool Coins....
  13. Is it a debuger or something, try to watch ur command again { { }}
  14. I think you are reading over mobile phone?
  15. My offer is only for Zahir I can give him upto 50M he has to ask me once...
  16. checkout what version u have downloaded it should be the latest one, as I shown in my tutorial
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines