Jump to content

Wayhaysoe

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    382
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wayhaysoe

  1. So I just jailbroked my phone and hope to play fortnite but now I can’t m. When ever I enter a game it would take so long to load then send me a message about jailbreak detection https://ibb.co/gBusMd . Even though I reboot my device and am not in jailbreak mode I still get this detection. Can anyone help? I have already tried the fortnitestealth technique. Thank you
  2. Same. Something is probably wrong with the ipa :/. I have my iphone and pc set to the correct time and its at automatic. When i installed other ipa it works. @@Ted2
  3. To extract the file and get the hacks files. To get the (bool) (int) (id), u know so u can change and edit into tweak.xm
  4. The only thing i can find is by cracking apps from iTunes... and hoping I can use class-dump
  5. Now I don't know where to get cracked apps or crack apps without a computer unless getting an 64bit Mach file message error
  6. I fixed it. Thnxx for helping. Now I can hack games!
  7. So I cracked my app and I took the tiny tower file from tinytowers.app and I paste it onto /var/mobile. After that I went on to mterminal and typed "class-dump -H tinytowers -o headers" . After I tap enter it says "we don't support 64-bit Mach file. My error https://ibb.co/kKFKnb
  8. Hey ted when I try to install the sdk by typing 2 it said the file corrupted and when I tried to install the templates it said no file directory. When I went into iFile there's no files in my folders include,lib,mod,sdks and tool chain
  9. Thnxx So I have to delete theos?
  10. I'm screwed It's probably because idk how to follow the steps of github
  11. O I think I do have x64. My darwins-arm are 64
  12. I do have and sdk and I'm not sure if I have x64 version. And idk how to fix theos
  13. These are all the headers files I have. https://ibb.co/fxQ9Lw
  14. I don't have headers in my include folder. /var/theos/include
  15. How do I install these folders/files?
  16. I do have headers in my tweak.xm
  17. I'm trying to install from github but I didn't understand the steps so I followed the iphonedevwiki. Idk if I'm suppose to follow iPhone dev wiki steps
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines