Jump to content

Wayhaysoe

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    382
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wayhaysoe

  1. [Requirements:] Cydia Substrate PreferenceLoader [Features:] Inf Ammo Inf Points (in game) Inf Grenades Download: - removed - To Install: Install . Deb file then transfer to Ifile/Filza Tap/Click install Go to setting and it will be there enjoy!!!! Credits: NetroxicDemon
  2. doesnt have the game nvm I found it thnxx man
  3. How u get it's I can't find it and if I try to change store to New Zealand there's no "none" selection for credit card wtf
  4. Hope I win!!!!!!! I've been a member for 4 months
  5. Yes nice work
  6. @Laxus ca u update it plzz? @@Laxus Plzz update it
  7. Lol a few minute ago I saw everything
  8. .
  9. is it now updated because it's not locked? Plzz respond and thnxx
  10. shmoo can u fix that u can't use any consumables in multiplier mode?
  11. ya guess so, but I can't wait
  12. 10 minutes later ( no link )
  13. Does god mode work?? nvm coming soon
  14. can u help my pixel gun keeps on crashing when I enter the game
  15. k thnxx and tel me when u fix it
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines