Jump to content

Wayhaysoe

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    382
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wayhaysoe

  1. the hack doesn't work for me my health still goes down
  2. I need help, when ever I go to a mega.com website to install a hack idk what to do because it show 50gb and I'm not sure if I should install the app so help
  3. How do I install the .deb file from mega because mine always say 50 gb and idk, do I have to install mega app??
  4. Thnxx... I'm just getting blitz brigade 1.8.0 from appcake because no can hack 1.9.0 sh!it yet
  5. Some how my currency turns to 0 but my infinite ammo works
  6. Does this work?ill try
  7. Wb even though u don't know...but wb
  8. Nice How do u do this?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines