Jump to content

Aznkillermage

Senior Member
  • Posts

    330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aznkillermage

  1. Thus begins my 1000 year reign of hacking terror

  2. My cydia isn't empty and yes.. I'm still getting that error I'm wondering, could this be a problem with airmax's repo or his package in general?
  3. I did this, and when I go into the game, the hacked by AirMAX popup doesn't show up... I tried reinstalling it, but it doesn't work
  4. Background information • when I tried adding airmax's repo (both yourepo and myrepospace) , I get stuck on "Done: Packages" . If I cancel it, the hacks still show on the packages list • When I try to install the hack, it says " I couldn't find the file for com.myrepospace.AirMAX.GangstarVegas. This might mean you need to manually fix the package. • I've tried what people have told me would fix it, including resetting network settings in settings, and refreshing the changes and sources inside Cydia... I am completely stumped.. And tips?
  5. Well this beats everything.. Thanks dude
  6. Tommy vercetti rules vice city! Thanks you
  7. Finally. No contract vip auto renew shit
  8. You did it again shmoo....
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines