Jump to content

ItzZero

Senior Member
  • Posts

    383
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ItzZero

  1. DM plz @@WolfDesigns
  2. Hey guys! Im looking for someone for a youtube partnership. I will edit, supply banners, supply logos, intros, outros, and you have to just send me over the footage. I can also get us 500+ subs due to niros exploit website. If interested please dm me. Also i would like to split the revenue 50:50 Tools i use Blender Sony Vegas Adobe Photoshop Adobe Audition Affter Effects
  3. Paypal is but the people who sell stuff may not be
  4. Ty
  5. Yea I just restored but lost everything:/
  6. How to inject code into a ios game?
  7. Tried, still doesn't work
  8. Hey guys! I recently updated from windows 8.1 to windows 10. After installing I tryed signing into my computer for the first time and there is a black screen with a mouse. Can someone help me fix this?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines