Jump to content

--Techarmor--

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by --Techarmor--

  1. good guy!
  2. So I just download Launchpad from the appstore and made a record using it, here it is: https://soundcloud.com/godlike-695469174/melodic-dubstep-noice-1 its just kinda not good enough so rate it 1 - 10 I call it Melodic Dubstep - Noise (There is a soft version just dont wanna upload it)
  3. False (only a male dog) Person below me has an iDevice
  4. 31%31%
  5. and then they
  6. alright I will try on Saturday. I dont have time on weekdays only few
  7. https://coolstar.org/theos.pdf last time I have compiled it is successful.
  8. Don't lose!
  9. Reflector 2 http://www.airsquirrels.com/reflector/
  10. Here: /home/Meehh/magicpiano/theos/makefiles/targets/Cygwin/iphone.mk:38: Deploying to iOS 3.0 while building for 6.0 will generate armv7-only binaries. Making all for tweak MagicPiano... make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'internal-library-compile'. Making stage for tweak MagicPiano... /home/Meehh/magicpiano/theos/makefiles/package/deb.mk:33: recipe for target 'internal-package' failed make: *** [internal-package] Error 255
  11. #ASIR4Joker2k16
  12. I dont know, how can I see it in CyGwin?
  13. No i dont know ur gender.
  14. True true true
  15. #zzmorg4thanks2k16
  16. Okay you know how to do this, Vote for some1 Me first: #shmoo4besthacker2k16 #DiDA4bestadmin2k16 #C3FF034bestfriend2k16 #DanYal4Condolence2k16 #--GodLike--4Admin2k16
  17. Destroy your friend's phone for revenge.
  18. Woah. M8 why not ask Gogwell to make it for you. He/She is accepting requests
  19. I dont know Raggnar's pic before. I forgot
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines