Jump to content

--Techarmor--

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by --Techarmor--

  1. Is it like this? Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aqmekxu0hsx5b7s/2015-11-19%2010.33.54.png?dl=0
  2. Good Luck @shmoo.
  3. Had this problem once too. I restored my phone I dont know what to do. And that is before you posted this. like a year ago.
  4. @@DiDA Please move on proper section. Nice, Thank you for sharing
  5. I see beauty and art.
  6. I will guess. You will still be first than me when making the NJB version
  7. Hearoine Request: http://iosgods.com/topic/20268-whale-trail-v231/#entry680970 Hacked App: Whale Trail iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/whale-trail/id450163154?mt=8 Hack Requirements: - Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools / AnyTrans / iExplorer / DiskAid or any other file managers for iOS. Hack Features: - 3,000,400 Krills Hack Download Link: [Hidden Content] Installation Instructions: Step 1: Open the app, play it a bit then close it from multitasking. Step 2: Download the file from the link above. Step 3: Unzip, copy/paste the files/folders to: iOS 7/6 and lower users: /User Applications/AppName/Documents using iFunBox or /var/mobile/Applications/AppName/Documents using iFile/Filza. iOS 8 users: /User Applications/AppName/Documents using iFunBox or /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/AppName/Documents using iFile/Filza. Non-Jailbroken iOS 8.3, 8.4, 9 and higher read this tutorial: http://iosgods.com/topic/9651-how-to-installapply-hacks-posted-in-this-section-if-youre-on-ios-83-84-90/ Note: Backup your original app files before replacing them with these modified ones. Step 4: Overwrite the new hacked files with your old ones and open the app. Note: If you have any questions or problems, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic or post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! Credits: - Me Press that ❤ (heart) button and the thanks button if you liked it. @@Hearoine Done.
  8. its annoying.
  9. just comment on that thread. IDIOT!
  10. I dont know the problem m8 I have installed it and worked for me.
  11. http://iosgods.com/topic/20259-this-is-it/page-2#entry680868
  12. YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT!
  13. CAN U PLEASE SHUT UP WITH THAT!
  14. I will put it in my repo. just w8 done. just add my repo http://godlike.yourepo.com
  15. on your settings you said its only 800 mb. What is the largest app that occupies the space.
  16. Try Rebooting. Maybe its just a bug?
  17. Just do this Make a yourepo account (link http://www.yourepo.com) Then get the .plist and make it a .zip Then upload your .zip in dropbox Then upload it in your yourepo
  18. everything is normal in my makefile.
  19. Dang. I need to reply. There is no Thanks button.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines