Jump to content

--Techarmor--

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by --Techarmor--

  1. I would like to help, but Im not in Japan. And I dont understand the langguage
  2. Now I know why your profile pic don't shave.
  3. That's You?
  4. 2324 @DanYal Hurry Up!
  5. This is what you do:
  6. yep. just like I told you, had this problem once... Actually all the Theos problems, I have encountered them. All Fixed. Except for the error on CyGwin, which I did not fix.
  7. really? just had this problem. Thats how I fixed them
  8. haha I thought Your too lazy please use this command when pointing out someone: [member=MemberName] Example: @DiDA and please, My name...
  9. here: http://iosgods.com/topic/18581-how-to-get-theos-working-on-ios-9-32-bit-only/ dont
  10. I could make if im not busy
  11. You have created your repo, I see. I am gonna add it
  12. Like this: %hook FYApplication -(void)setIsHidden:(BOOL)argument{ argument = false; } %end if it has 2 arguments I am not sure, but I tried it %hook ____ -(void)blacBla:(BOOL)argument blaBla:(id)argument2{ argument = Whatever argument2 = Whatever %end
  13. Repo: AppCake: http://cydia.iphone.com B3UB3U: B3uB3u.myrepospace.com B3uB3u: B3uB3u.yourepo.com GodLike (My Repo): godlike.yourepo.com Bigboss (Default Repo) BiteYourApple: repo.biteyourapple.net CoolStar: coolstar.org/publicrepo Creatix: repo.ioscreatix.com Cyida (Default Repo) CyRepo: apt.cyrepo.com Dex: dex.yourepo.com dtathemes: cydia.dtathemes.com/repo evilgoldfish: evilgoldfish.github.io/repo f4bul1z3r: cyida.myrepospace.com HackYouriPhone: repo.hackyouriphone.org in-appstore: system.in-appstore.com/repo JailbreakVideo: jailbreakvideo.ru JustinPet26: justinpet26.yourepo.com Karen's Pineapple: cydia.angelXwind.net Majd Alfhaily: apt.alfhaily.me ModMyi (Default Repo) Mystogan: mystogan.yourepo.com Theos (everyone knows this[and if you don't know this you are probably not hacker/ tweak creator]) Thireus: repo.thireus.com Xarold: repo.xarold.com Xmodgames: apt.xmodgames.com ZodTTD & MacCiti (Default Repo)
  14. oh... you haz a point. literally you have a point on your pic, the teeth
  15. Nice 1
  16. @shmoo why wont just make a repo and put all your hacks there. If you dont have enough time, I could make 1 for you.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines