Jump to content

--Techarmor--

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by --Techarmor--

  1. I thought yours is the first
  2. #Smokey #Burn #Cops #Revolution #WTF Oh I'll send cops for help
  3. God job? So this is God's job now?
  4. The Title! #Revolution MSHook Online Generator - Fine Title
  5. ...................
  6. 3999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 LET'S START ALL OVER! 1
  7. Hacking a Binary has never been easy for me. Well I don't know for you, because I am gonna be sharing some of my knowledge about IDA. Which you might find it hard to do because I am your trainer. So I am gonna start now. When using IDA always remember that when Always choose the processor type to ARM Little Endian And DO NOT open the Binary as Binary File open it as what your phone supports For example my phone supports ARMv7 or ARMv7s After opening the Binary wait for it to load. You will know that it is fully loaded when the Bar on top is Blue. And if hacking always search for the Fuction Name. For example Bucks. Use the little window on the left that is labeled "Function Name". And press Alt + T to search for the functions. Then after you have found the Function its time to edit the instruction. The instructions are the things that makes the Function a Function. An example of an instruction is: MOV R0, R7 BX LR ADD R0, R1, R0 SUB SP,SP, And many more. So now let's really start. For example the instruction that I will edit is: LDRD.W R0, R1, [R0,#0x334] (in hex: D0 E9 CD 01 - Which is 4 bytes) And As I said that I will hack the bucks so that is the Loader. Loader, this thing loads the value into a register. To hack this you must edit this to MOV R0, R7 (in hex: 381C - Which is 2 bytes) Changing it to MOV is not just changing it's name, you must edit it's hex. After changing the hex. Save it, then the binary is hacked! But if you're hacking the Buy price for example: SUBS R1, R0, R1 You could null, or instead of your money decreasing it will give you millions! This is how to do it. The original instruction is SUBS R1, R0, R1 (in hex: 41 1A - 2 bytes) to null it you must make it to NOP (in hex: C0 46 - 2 bytes) change the SUBS R1, R0, R1 Hex to C0 46 to make it Free!! or make it MOV R0, R7 (in hex: 38 1C - 2 Bytes) And if it's just a simple BOOL, it's instruction is MOV R0, #1 - TRUE MOV R0, #0 - False I am not sure on everything that I have posted because I am just really a beginner at IDA, this is just a little tut that might help you. Source: http://iosgods.com/topic/1469-ida-hacking-tutorial-2/ http://iosgods.com/topic/1470-tutorial-ida-hacking-tutorial-3/ http://iosgods.com/topic/852-tutorial-how-to-hack-using-ida/ I just summarized it. And @Salman1700 here it is.
  8. Lol, No verification given.
  9. Really? Damn! I havent tested it
  10. Dude. The turrets are infinite do it and do it again. Nothing will happen. it will add, it will decrease, it will add, it will decrease. and the ammo? that works for me
  11. Yo! Welcome
  12. ._. Everyone knows how to download from Dropbox.
  13. ummh. Away
  14. maybe you have misspelled something
  15. And I thought your using IDA when hacking
  16. How bout your patcher
  17. Just ask a staff to move this. Dont create another 1
  18. The keys. Maybe you misspelled the key.
  19. there should be an Unlimited ammo turret, Unlimited Grenade. But it crashed when I add it
  20. Happy New Year! Shouldn't this be on Giveaways?
  21. Hacked App: SAS: Zombie Assault 3 iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/sas-zombie-assault-3/id482755909?mt=8 Hack Requirements: - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools / AnyTrans / iExplorer / DiskAid or any other file managers for iOS. - Cydia Substrate (from Cydia). - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia). Hack Features: - Many Money (Must USE / ADD to get some [ if it is not working keep adding or using until it works]) - Many Bucks (Must USE / ADD to get some [ if it is not working keep adding or using until it works]) - Unlimited Ammo (This is a buy 1 get million so you need to buy first) - Unlimited Turret (Works with the two turrets) [this turrets will be added, then decrease, then add, then decrease. So just like nothing it is not decreasing] - Unlimited Grenades (I am not sure if this is buy 1 get million too.) - Unlimited Health (The health bar might look zero but your unkillable) [not working] Hack Download Link: Please press that ❤ (heart) button and the thanks button if you liked it. [Hidden Content] Added Unlimited Grenades and Fixed Ammo and Turret hack. Installation Instructions: Step 1: Download the .deb file from the link above. Step 2: Copy the file over to your iDevice using any of the file managers mentioned above or skip this step if you're downloading from your iDevice. Step 3: Using iFile or Filza, browse to where you saved the downloaded file and tap on it. Step 4: Once you tap on the file, you will then need to press on 'Installer' or 'Install' from the options on your screen. Step 5: Let iFile / Filza finish the cheat installation. Step 6: Now open your iDevice settings and scroll down until you see the settings for this cheat and tap on it. If you do not see the cheat settings, respring or reboot your iDevice and make sure you have met all the requirements as mentioned above. Step 7: Turn on the features you want and then open the game. Note: If you have any questions or problems, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic or post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! Credits: - Me TESTER: - @Dannyyy - @Lkear Hack Video/Screenshots:
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines