Divine Might

4 posts in this topic

Divine Might

Divine Might (Kabam) 

Yi0pf13.jpg

nOZk0zD.jpg

Divine Might is a mythic fantasy side-scrolling dungeon-crawler game with state-of-the-art 3D graphics that rival those of PC and console games. The game is easy to play, featuring auto-battle and single-touch input.

* Explore dangerous realms, battle demonic foes

* Level up, enhance your weapons and armor
* Find and train loyal beasts that will aid you
* Join guilds and form parties for boss raids and PvP
* Play Divine Might for free today!

FEATURES

* Enhance your character's attributes and skills
* Upgrade your hit points, attack, and defense
* Increase your skill with damage and cure effects
* The more you fight, the stronger you get!
* Join or create a guild, and participate in major events
* Form a party with other players and win loot!

I know this is a big game, and alot of people played it, so I thought I'd see if anyone here does, and your level and so on.

I've stopped playing now, but I used to play on 7 servers on 3 different accounts. 

Account 1: Warrior Lv.70, Full Orange Gemmed, some Legendaries. Full upgraded armor+weapon set. Hades pet with opened slots. VIP 7.

Account 2: Mage Lv.127 Full Orange Gemmed, Armor and Weapon set Maxed out. Was Arena rank 1 for 3 months untill I stopped.

VIP 12.

Account 3: Knight Lv.109. FUll Orange Gemmed, Armor & Weapon set Maxed out. Arena rank from Lv. 25-95.

VIP 9.

Now, Account 1, is open for Giveaway if anyone is interessted as I don't play anymore. My other 2 will be kept incase I ever want to start up again.

Now, if you haven't played or tried this game, I urge you to do so. Only reason I stopped is because it's mostly pay-to-win. It's a fun, good game, and it kills time like a baws. Give it a try lads! And post what you think about it here!

(No need to ask about hacks. It's all server sided)

Archived