• Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
cHAuHaN

Help/Support Unable to install PUBG Non-Jailbreak IPA

5 posts in this topic

Question

I was trying to install PUBG Non-Jailbreak IPA Mod from this link :- https://iosgods.com/topic/67041-pubg-mobile-v0508027-7-free-jailed-cheats/

While installing with cydia impactor it stucks at Extracting Package every time. I tried and retried for atleast 5-6 times. I am using an iPhone 6 with iOS 11.1.

Please help me with installing this ipa.

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, CookieLump said:

have you erased the original first?

Yesss I did

1 hour ago, MickySoFine said:

Does your phone vibrate? It could be that it's not plugged in properly.

I am sure that its plugged in correctly as everything in iTunes and 3uTools or other apps is working fine with with iPhone. And others IPAs are also installed properly using impactor (Even last version of this hack was installed). Its just this IPA thats not installing and stucks as EXTRACTING PACKAGE.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By HankShreder
      Hello! Can I build radio tower in this game? Or online game and clans not accepted in this version?
    • By iyonik
      i install karen repo appinstaller, appsync unified newterm2 i install ipa but not opening app how to solved this ?
      my english bad sorry
    • By Acehoundzz
      Hello, is it still possible to upgrade to ios 10.x? I can't use lots of apps that I would like to do because I'm still on ios 9. If I can do this, do I need to unjailbreak my phone and then jailbreak it again? Will I lose all of the tweaks I have installed and therefore have to install them again? (Most if not all of the tweaks I have are compatible with both). Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
    • By Azyria
      I'm new to this so please excuse me, there are a few games I play and I wanted to know if these work with any of the free in app  purchases. 
      Pocket Morty
      Fallout  Shelter. 
      When the 11.3 jailbreak comes out I'll be able to do it. Since right now I'm at 11.2.5. Which sucks I had to wait awhile. 
    • By RedHawX
      1. In-app purchase as usual not working (its random according to some users, for me its not working and not a problem).
      2. Free building not working anymore ( split is working so use it for now to split materials and build)
      3. Unlimited coins not working ( coins will 'DECREASE' as you use them so be cautious, if you have tens of thousands of coins its time to dispose of them, don't be greedy hoarder ).
      4.  Free crafting not working (use split for materials and craft the stuff).
      I could not test other features as i don't use them anywhere. Please add to this thread if you see any other feature that is not working at the moment.
      Note: This thread is not a rant or any other negative stuff. It's a feedback to the Mod developer. Please do not hate in the comments and be grateful for this free mod.