Summoners War Cheats v8.3.8 +7 [Semi Auto Updating]

Archangel04

6,677 posts in this topic

Is there support for Electra 11.3.1?

I downloaded the .deb as usual, install in Filza, and then open up my freshly installed app and see no mod menu.

I have installed PreferenceLoader, and have even tried pasting the plist and dylib file into the Tweakinject folder with no luck...

I remember a fix a while back where you would set up a new folder in Filza which wasn't there before, but I can't find the guide anywhere!

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

2 minutes ago, lata2016 said:

Is there support for Electra 11.3.1?

I downloaded the .deb as usual, install in Filza, and then open up my freshly installed app and see no mod menu.

I have installed PreferenceLoader, and have even tried pasting the plist and dylib file into the Tweakinject folder with no luck...

I remember a fix a while back where you would set up a new folder in Filza which wasn't there before, but I can't find the guide anywhere!

I believe we in the same boat, I would raise the question to @DiDA author of Electra compatibility.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Elfvin said:

I believe we in the same boat, I would raise the question to @DiDA author of Electra compatibility.

Actually I just found a fix (so my ModMenu is working now).

• Launch Filza file manager.
  • Navigate back to /Library.
  • Tap Edit and then press the “Symbolic link” option.

IMG_0647.jpg

• Select the TweakInject folder in this location.
  • Navigate to /usr/lib/ then select the TweakInject folder to create the symbolic link.
  • Reboot your device and re-jailbreak it.

2 hours ago, lata2016 said:

Actually I just found a fix (so my ModMenu is working now).

• Launch Filza file manager.
  • Navigate back to /Library.
  • Tap Edit and then press the “Symbolic link” option.

IMG_0647.jpg

• Select the TweakInject folder in this location.
  • Navigate to /usr/lib/ then select the TweakInject folder to create the symbolic link.
  • Reboot your device and re-jailbreak it.

Not working for me ;:(

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines