Summoners War Cheats v8.3.7 +7 [Semi Auto Updating]

Archangel04

6,660 posts in this topic

On 3/9/2019 at 6:14 PM, Mojo12 said:

How likely is it if I were to use this on my main to make my dungeon runs faster by like 5-10 seconds that I would get banned? 

i personally only use this for scenario runs and just to be extra safe for the heck of it "no idea if it helps or not" i go to a random crazy high number chat channel nobody is in. dungeon runs i personally avoid, just to be safe. if you have issues running dungeons i use the hack to level up food monsters in faimon hell to feed to my GB team to make all 6 star so i can run legit. 

Anyone on ios 12.1.1 beta 3 feels the phone gets very hot ? My iphone SE only has SW with "reduced quality" on settings and Reprovision sets to check every 2 days (which is the only custom package I installed from cydia). I used the b45 version to jb.

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines