Arth997

Help/Support Need help with Gdb error

37 posts in this topic

Question

36 answers to this question

Fully watch his tutorial, because what you do now is nonsense, you didn't even xref yet. When you look at a tutorial, I suggest you to follow all steps and not just step 1 and 2.

• Agree 1

This is anti debugging protection, which shmoo made a tutorial about how to bypass.

Search for 'Syscall bypass' & you'll find the tutorial. (y) 

• Inquirer
  • 34 minutes ago, Ted2 said:

This is anti debugging protection, which shmoo made a tutorial about how to bypass.

Search for 'Syscall bypass' & you'll find the tutorial. (y) 

Yes I see this but i try to hack Six Guns and when I search syscall and I do double click there is no functions and only ??????????? in hex

49 minutes ago, Arth997 said:

Yes I see this but i try to hack Six Guns and when I search syscall and I do double click there is no functions and only ??????????? in hex

Is your device arm64?

Edited by Adi2k17

3 minutes ago, Arth997 said:

Yes

You need to research , there are several syscall functions .You need to find the one that calls 0x1F (31) 

• Inquirer
  • 12 minutes ago, K_K said:

You need to research , there are several syscall functions .You need to find the one that calls 0x1F (31) 

I search in IDA Imports and I find only one syscalls 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By IshMeNick
        Both Filza and Filza Escaped crashes upon opening on my non-jailbroken iPad Air iOS 11.2.2. I've tried downloading Filza Escaped via NO ADVERTISING ALLOWED! and by sideloading the IPA via Cydia Impactor and downloaded Filza via sideloading.
        EDIT: Not sure why iOSGods isn't letting me say it, but if a staff member reads this, can I bypass the filter so that people can help me?
      • By Jorge930726
        I’m the latest Electra jailbreak. When I install a mod menu tweak it won’t work .. the welcome screen appears but I can’t get the mod menu to open. 
      • By Thrasos
        I was wondering if anyone knows if this still works. Tried bombing my own dead body but nothing is happening. No exp is given and ive tried bombing body from several angles. Can anyone confirm if this is patched ?
      • By Angie2517
        Well my game crashes although I never crafted any item that is not in game. So I decided to delete the app and reinstall the app and now it’s stuck on loading screen after I restore my player. Does this mean I’m banned?
      • By Bigwin1
        I previously downloaded uTorrent onto my mac, then deleted it completely after realizing I didn't need it anymore. Now, when I download a dmg file, the name of the dmg changes to "uTorrent" for some weird reason. And it's not just one dmg file, I've tried it multiple times. For instance, I downloaded the dmg for virtual box, and as seen in the picture below, the name appears to be "uTorrent." It's not just the name too, if I double click on "VirtualBox.pkg," nothing happens. How do I fix this? Why is everything being changed to "uTorrent?"
        https://imgur.com/a/a7qqq