Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Android

Help/Support Parse error while installing

9 posts in this topic

Question

Hey guys!! I'm Trying to mod a game and its a il2cpp one, did all the edits and I'm pretty sure i did not make any mistakes, also i tried again and again so i did no mistake here, the thing is i sign the apk and when i install it gives me a parse error on emulator and on my phone it says the game is corrupted. It seems like the data is assigned that way to give this parse error.. help me out guys! Need to bypass this :)

Edited by Mr. Android

8 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • 3 minutes ago, Ted2 said:

How did you edit it? Using IDA?

What file did you edit?

I dumped it to find the right hex and used hxd to edit it.. ofc i had the help of ida to know the arm

4 minutes ago, Mr. Android said:

I dumped it to find the right hex and used hxd to edit it.. ofc i had the help of ida to know the arm

hmm ok idk

On 11/27/2017 at 9:26 PM, Mr. Android said:

did u by any chance drop in the dump or the lib backup in the apk ? 

my hex editor creates a lib backup when editing ....

so i always delete that 

• Inquirer
  • 57 minutes ago, TheArmKing said:

did u by any chance drop in the dump or the lib backup in the apk ? 

my hex editor creates a lib backup when editing ....

so i always delete that 

No i just pasted the lib i edited....not the dump nor the lib backup :( im still trying to figure this out.

Edited by Mr. Android

51 minutes ago, Mr. Android said:

No i just pasted the lib i edited....not the dump nor the lib backup :( im still trying to figure this out.

if u want , i can try recompiling for u 

• Inquirer
  • On 04/12/2017 at 1:51 PM, TheArmKing said:

if u want , i can try recompiling for u 

Sorry for late reply.. I'll send you the edited dump file and the apk once I'm done setting up the new internet connection soon..

3 minutes ago, Mr. Android said:

Sorry for late reply.. I'll send you the edited dump file and the apk once I'm done setting up the new internet connection soon..

ok