• Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black

9 posts in this topic

Question

Hello Cheaters :D 

i take like 8H strike to figure how to crack app and take the binary from it but every time with Rasticrac I get this 

p_657p1cyc1.png

i don't know where is the error is that red one saying Danger and how to fix it ?
or the one who said cannot access ? :wonder:

8 answers to this question

You need the old version of itunes on pc, then install the app on there and copy/install it on your iDevice from it. Then you will have the full/not sliced version and you will be able to crack it

That is because the game is already thinned.

If you are using a 64-bit device, you need to download the .ipa from itunes and install the .ipa via iFunBox to your phone. Then, crack the game. :)

Edited by Diversityy

7 minutes ago, FuroowHD said:

You need the old version of itunes on pc, then install the app on there and copy/install it on your iDevice from it. Then you will have the full/not sliced version and you will be able to crack it

6 minutes ago, Diversityy said:

That is because the game is already thinned.

If you are using a 64-bit device, you need to download the .ipa from itunes and install the .ipa via iFunBox to your phone. Then, crack the game. :)

thx i will try it , but what about cannot access is it permission or something like that ?

2 minutes ago, Diversityy said:

Now quite sure with that.

ok thx

1 minute ago, K_K said:

or use clutch :)

i download clutch but i think it don't work with 10.2

Edited by Deluxe4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Beher
      Hi guys, I've been searching a lot but I can't solve this problem. Since 2 days ago I have the tweak "Autotouch", works great but suddenly 5 minutes later I have crash report. Main problem: backboardd. What's that? Respring doesn't works, the tweak doesn't work for no longer. I have to restart my device in non jailbroken mode, do the jailbreak again and works. Again, 5 minutes later crash report, and jailbreak again. It's very frustrating. Any idea to fix this? I don't know what is backboardd and searching on internet there are any solution for ios 9-10 but my problem is on ios 11.1.2 Electra Jailbreak.
    • By Moltivie
      Actually I'm reverse engineering the jailbreak detection of an app.
      The problem is that on the "IDA view-A" tab when I select the instruction (ex. MOV W20, #1) and I switch over "Hex View-1" tab it gives me these HEXs: F4 03 00 32 (based on that instruction);
      Now based on what I know if I want to modify the instruction to be something like (MOV W20, #0) I should go over an ARM to HEX converter but even before doing that (by the way I use http://armconverter.com/) if I try to paste MOV W20, #1 over the site it should give me the same HEXs:  F4 03 00 32 that IDA prompt out but instead it gives me these HEXs: 34 00 80 52.
      Anyone knows the issue?
    • By Sijan999
      First i install igg from cydia and i paid money and register but it say invalid error then i reinstall igg again but now theres no igg in my phone.and when i look in to cydia and go to igg the option are reinstall,remove,downgrade....what should i do now?
    • By KirinAce
      Hi guys so I recently wanted to try out Jailbreaking my phone. I followed the steps and I got the Cydia App using the zJailbreaking. However as I try to download other files that were required to apply Jailbroken hacks I discovered the required apps could not be downloaded. One such as Ifile or Ifileza. It constantly caused error.
      My question is what’s the best IOS and if also Phone requirement what Phone such as maybe older version like IPhone 6 is needed to use the hacks. Who has downloaded hack and used it successfully please tell me what iOS version your using or if I’m doing something wrong.
      My phone is currently downloaded to the Version 11.4 so I’m way past but I do have phones with past ios’s So be awesome to know which iOS works the most with the Jailbreak hacks
    • By marrycruz1323
      Hi i was trying to buy VIP via Iosgods stripe.com but it keeps on sayin: There was an error processing the payment. Please try a different payment method or contact us for assistance. I don't have a paypal account and attaching my debit card would take a long time so i would rather use it directly.