Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Mint
  • Azure
  • Indigo
  • Blueberry
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Pomegranate
  • Ruby Red
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Teal
  • Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
  • 0
Rokeith99

Help/Support I cant install iGameguardian

24 posts in this topic

Question

Whenever i try to install iGameguardian I get an error code that says "sub-process /usr/libexec/cydia/cydo returned an error code (1)" and it also says that I'm trying to oberwrit a package fro a repo that its in blank (abo1bs repo). I will leave a link to a  screenshot of the error so you can understand me better.

I'm on an iPad running ios 9.3.3

Screenshot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Right, you already have IGG installed or still have some files left over from when you once may of had IGG. 

To fix this navigate to :  

var/mobile/library/cache/com.saurik.cydia/archives

Delete the IGG folder, if there is no folder, navigate to :

Var/containers/bundle/applications

Delete the IGG folder

Respring

Open Cydia and install IGG. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
21 minutes ago, iDavie said:

Right, you already have IGG installed or still have some files left over from when you once may of had IGG. 

To fix this navigate to :  

var/mobile/library/cache/com.saurik.cydia/archives

Delete the IGG folder, if there is no folder, navigate to :

Var/containers/bundle/applications

Delete the IGG folder

Respring

Open Cydia and install IGG. 

If there is no IGG folder in /var/containers/bundle/application 

what can i do??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, Rokeith99 said:

If there is no IGG folder in /var/containers/bundle/application 

what can i do??

iFile or Filza ?

You will have to look for them mate, do not delete anything that is not IGG related, you have files for IGG on your device, Cydia can not overwrite it, to fix your issue locate the IGG files and remove them. 

Edited by iDavie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, iDavie said:

iFile or Filza ?

I searched it on filza, on ifile the folder names are only numbers and letter randomly (i enabled the option where i can see the application names on folders)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 minutes ago, iDavie said:

iFile or Filza ?

You will have to look for them mate, do not delete anything that is not IGG related, you have files for IGG on your device, Cydia can not overwrite it, to fix your issue locate the IGG files and remove them. 

How do i look for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

With iFile or Filza 

Filza will show app names where as iFile will be a bunch of numbers where the app name should be, one of the numbered folders will be IGG, find it and delete it. 

If you use stashing for iOS 9 then check the stash folder for IGG. 

var/db/stash/appstash

You will have to look through and find IGG files, I found more files for IGG on my device in : 

var/mobile/library

 

 

Edited by iDavie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, iDavie said:

With iFile or Filza 

Filza will show app names where as iFile will be a bunch of numbers where the app name should be, one of the numbered folders will be IGG, find it and delete it. 

If you use stashing for iOS 9 then check the stash folder for IGG. 

var/db/stash/appstash

You will have to look through and find IGG files, I found more files for IGG on my device in : 

var/mobile/library

 

 

On filza i searched for iGameguardian and found some archives on /var/lib/dpkg/info. I will put a screenshot so you can see exactly what im seeing.

Image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
51 minutes ago, Rokeith99 said:

On filza i searched for iGameguardian and found some archives on /var/lib/dpkg/info. I will put a screenshot so you can see exactly what im seeing.

Image

I would delete both of them, keep looking though might be a few more. 

Edited by iDavie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 15 de octubre de 2017 at 12:48 PM, iDavie said:

I would delete both of them, keep looking though might be a few more. 

I think I deleted all the files but I still cant install iGG 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

remove any old/dead/empty/sources I get errors from those to sometimes, try an alternate source repo for igg that sometimes helps, if still fails try go back and install a earlier version of it then upgrade it also game player is similar but not as good.

best but slowest way to find files that could be anywhere is to search everywhere tap disk and search for igg then igame it will bring up some unrelated stuff but its best way to be thorough. I had a similar problem with flex leaving stuff after removal causing flex 3 to fail, also think you need to change ifile settings to show names mine does everywhere but data/applications

Edited by St3v3h0bb3s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By MetaBoy
      Hi all, 
      Does anyone know if it's possible to avoid/remove the iCloud activation after restoring a device?
    • By SHACKSHAKER
      Ello all,
      I've just recently got Crunchyroll on my iPhone 4  (IOS 7.1.2 Jailbroken) and installed this tweak to gain ultimate anime binge-watching power: https://iosgods.com/topic/14809-tweak-crunchyroll-plus/
      But none of the features work. At first the preferences weren't loading in settings, but someone said to change the PreferenceBundle folder's file permission to 777, which i promptly did. But even after being able to change the Patch's settings, none of the hacks show up. I'm currently using StreamEnhancer for Premium and NoAds, but i would prefer using  this patch because of some extra hacks.
       
      Link to tweak in repo: https://repo.xarold.com/pack/crunchyrollplus
       
    • By Thehacker69xd
      Ok so I downloaded asphalt 8 and the hack I didnt open the game for a few days but when I did it turns out I got banned so I logged out of iTunes turned my vpn on redownloaded the app then cleared it in filza but when I click accept it is stuck on loading
    • By Cooper haines
      I installed the hacked version and when I go to play the game and press restore progress it won't let me type in my code to restore it.
    • By Conqueror1
      Hello, i have the menu showing up in my game and i have unlimited currencies toggled but whenever i complete an activity i just receive the normal currency or the game says Invalid wallet and restarts from last save.
      Menu shows up in game however whenever anything is activated it just crashed [Error invalid wallet earned]
      Does anyone know how to fix this as i can get nothing to work 😧
      I have tried restarting the game, trying with and without facebook logged in, different parts of the game / quests. 
       
      Game : 
       
       
      Jailbreak 11.1 Electra 
       
      I have spoken to other people who have gotten the jailbreak to work for them so i know the currency hack works
      https://gyazo.com/915055ff5aedcd434b3d7c04977c2b7e - mod menu
      https://gyazo.com/0e8660a45ab34ed8b61fcbea4e01ada6 - error 
      https://gyazo.com/bce3c0aeb8f4340e539c045b5de9b1a8 - another error
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


    • Administrator |
    • Global Moderator  |
    • Moderator  |
    • ViP Plus |
    • ViP |
    • Cheater  |
    • Modder  |
    • Novice Cheater |
    • Rookie Modder |
    • Contributor |
    • Senior Member |
    • Member |
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.