• Teal
  • Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
ampvt615

Help/Support Non-Jailbroken Save Game Hack Work Around?

3 posts in this topic

Question

Although the newer method of editing the plist allows for save game hacks to apps that we have access to cracked IPA's, there are many save game hacks that do not include a cracked IPA with the save game. I would propose asking people to include a cracked IPA in the save game hack download (perhaps even bake the save into the cracked IPA). Otherwise, can anyone help identify a solution to the iBackupBot -1 error that people are experiencing? I havent seen a solution that works yet!

Cheers!

2 answers to this question

Error code -1

Sometime when you restore a backup to your iPad or iPhone with iBackupBot, iBackupBot can pop up a error message window showing  “Error occurred, error code: -1”  

There are 3 reasons that can cause this problem:

The most likely reason is that you enabled Find My iPhone on your iPad or iPhone.

Disable it then try to restore again, and re-enable after you have restored.

To turn off Find My iPhone, tap

Settings > iCloud

And disable Find My iPhone.

Other reasons include, Your iPad or iPhone is busy.

E.g, you do a restore with iTunes and the restore processing did not completed, then you do a restore with iBackupBot and the error occurred.

Your can try to restore your idevice again if you need to.

If you tried all the above methods and the problem is still not resolved, you can try restoreing your device with iTunes on a different known-good computer.

Also take note that save game files don't work on iOS 10 or 11.

Good luck 😎

Edited by iDavie

15 minutes ago, ampvt615 said:

Although the newer method of editing the plist allows for save game hacks to apps that we have access to cracked IPA's, there are many save game hacks that do not include a cracked IPA with the save game. I would propose asking people to include a cracked IPA in the save game hack download (perhaps even bake the save into the cracked IPA). Otherwise, can anyone help identify a solution to the iBackupBot -1 error that people are experiencing? I havent seen a solution that works yet!

Cheers!