• Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
heyitzph

General Instagram Talk

8 posts in this topic

heyitzph    3

Guys, I'm currently looking for any way or method to get Instagram followers or likes. If you could post them her or PM me. Thanks <3

On 12/08/2017 at 1:22 PM, heyitzph said:

Guys, I'm currently looking for any way or method to get Instagram followers or likes. If you could post them her or PM me. Thanks <3

Simply search on the App Store 'Get Instagram Followers' and you should find some apps.

If you don't want to follow on your main account find one that supports sharing of coins. If you don't have a jailbreak then find one that has an auto option so you don't need to sit there doing it.

heyitzph    3
2 hours ago, AUSSIE G4M3R said:

Simply search on the App Store 'Get Instagram Followers' and you should find some apps.

If you don't want to follow on your main account find one that supports sharing of coins. If you don't have a jailbreak then find one that has an auto option so you don't need to sit there doing it.

pretty sure all those are removed from the app store 😭

1 hour ago, heyitzph said:

pretty sure all those are removed from the app store 😭

There's still a heap, they usually put 'Tracker' or 'Analyser' in the title and description to make it look like a different app so it doesn't get taken down.

I cracked some of my old apps that are no longer on the App Store so I am going to make a post on that very soon.

heyitzph    3
On 8/18/2017 at 4:41 AM, AUSSIE G4M3R said:

There's still a heap, they usually put 'Tracker' or 'Analyser' in the title and description to make it look like a different app so it doesn't get taken down.

I cracked some of my old apps that are no longer on the App Store so I am going to make a post on that very soon.

i'll be looking for it. if you could let me know.