• Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
  • Disable
Welcome to iOSGods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron Then

Help/Support
App won't launch

Question

after I've replaced the hacked binary and set permission.....now i can't launch my app....pls help

30 answers to this question

1 minute ago, TheArmKing said:

are you using a .ipa or what ?

yes with IDA for searching and edit in Hex Editor......now even i replaced the original binary and my app still won't launch

1 minute ago, Aaron Then said:

yes with IDA for searching and edit in Hex Editor......now even i replaced the original binary and my app still won't launch

Is the .Ipa cracked and what game are you trying to hack ??

Just now, TheArmKing said:

Is the .Ipa cracked and what game are you trying to hack ??

it should be cracked....ive use clutch to do it.....am learning to crack a snooker game "Snooker Live Pro"

Just now, Aaron Then said:

it should be cracked....ive use clutch to do it.....am learning to crack a snooker game "Snooker Live Pro"

Then i think your Hex Edit is causing the crash :( 

Then i think your Hex Edit is causing the crash :( 

can pls recommend a deferent editor pls....Mac or window doesn't matter

Just now, Aaron Then said:

can pls recommend a deferent editor pls....Mac or window doesn't matter

I meant maybe the offset that you changed in IDA is wrong and is causing the crash :( 

I meant maybe the offset that you changed in IDA is wrong and is causing the crash :( 

aint it suppose to be ok if i replaced again with the original binary?? i did that but my app still won't launch

3 minutes ago, Aaron Then said:

aint it suppose to be ok if i replaced again with the original binary?? i did that but my app still won't launch

yes but the modded binary that you replaced mught be wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if you change in IDA a wrong offset , it can easily cause a crash 

2 minutes ago, TheArmKing said:

yes but the modded binary that you replaced mught be wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if you change in IDA a wrong offset , it can easily cause a crash 

don't really get what u meant as I'm still new in this hacking thing......i only change 1 function just to try out