I need a banner for youtube channel - Paid ?

Raggnar

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

Recently i started an Youtube channel just because my brother was really interested on having one and he really wanted me to join him..

It turned out that i joined his channel and since he is busy with school atm i started to make some videos and now i'm having some fun doing them. Ya.. they might not be the best quality gaming videos xD but i'm having fun and that's what all matters in the beginning.

Now... I might not have the best channel but i surely want to have one of the best channel's art. I want the channel to have really catchy art and for that i'm willing to pay. I visited Fiverr (provides freelancer services) and already ordered a few things from different sellers but i never actually felt 100% satisfied.

I already have a banner, etc but i made it myself and i want something way better. Art does really matter to me.

So, my request is a very very good banner to my youtube channel. 

Here are some details:

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC86TR7KUNgYYctO1gJHdyrg

Banner must be somehow related to Clash Royale;

The name of the channel "Clash On Me!" must appear on the banner;

Font used can be "Super Magic" (the one i'm using on my current banner) but if you find something better go ahead;

Some random banners i've found that i like. I expect my banner to as good as this ones or even better. If you exceed my expectations, the payment will exceed yours aswell.

Thanks in advance,

Ragg

Dang... Please move this to the proper section. My bad :(

Archived