MARVEL Contest of Champions v44.0.1 +1 Cheat for Jailed Devices!

Rook

1,701 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, emeryauef said:

I am compiling list of areas that are monitored so this helps greatly. Thank you. So far, Arena is the safest area. Packets are probably return with no time stamps, but if they are, it still wouldn't send up red flags due to repatch. 

Areas with almost a guarantee ban (after investing both time and money in decent accounts to test a theory):

RoL, RttL, LoL, Acts 1-5, and Special Events

I just tested Ch.5.3 with an alt account with all max level 4* and one very high level 5*, I didn't even finish one path yet and already received a warning message from "The Grandmaster" lol. Uncollected crystals/bonuses all revoked.

1 hour ago, clarityhk said:

I just tested Ch.5.3 with an alt account with all max level 4* and one very high level 5*, I didn't even finish one path yet and already received a warning message from "The Grandmaster" lol. Uncollected crystals/bonuses all revoked.

Right. Every mode i listed is a sure ban area, depending on severity of ToS violation. Arena is the only scripted area that's safe. 

Would be interested if anyone could find out more about how they detect the cheat in regular chapter quests. I was ONLY using 'enemy doesn't attack' and nothing else, had some champs die in battle too but they still detected it within the first few fights on 5.3. I can only assume they track damage/hits taken from the AI as well to combat people who use OHKO mods.

Also for clarity, I'm using the VIP jailbroken version, not the jailed one.

Updated by clarityhk

21 minutes ago, clarityhk said:

Would be interested if anyone could find out more about how they detect the cheat in regular chapter quests. I was ONLY using 'enemy doesn't attack' and nothing else, had some champs die in battle too but they still detected it within the first few fights on 5.3. I can only assume they track damage/hits taken from the AI as well to combat people who use OHKO mods.

Then why are you commenting here?

1 hour ago, clarityhk said:

I can't comment on the ViP Jailbroken version, but I almost certain that they have built-in scripts with various combinations of calculation scripts. This most likely allows them to examine each packet that sends off red flags, easily. It's best to stay away from the areas I mentioned. But there is no way of knowing (unless you have inside access) the exact method since they've already mentioned that they won't release any information on how they detect third-party mods, etc. 

19 hours ago, morea311 said:

Then why are you commenting here?

The discussion was brought up in this thread about something pertaining to the game, not the tweak itself so I wrote it here. The VIP jailbroken thread doesn't really have any discussions about account bans or things to avoid. 

18 hours ago, emeryauef said:

I can't comment on the ViP Jailbroken version, but I almost certain that they have built-in scripts with various combinations of calculation scripts. This most likely allows them to examine each packet that sends off red flags, easily. It's best to stay away from the areas I mentioned. But there is no way of knowing (unless you have inside access) the exact method since they've already mentioned that they won't release any information on how they detect third-party mods, etc. 

I have both Jailbroken and Non-Jailbroken versions on two different phones. Seems jailbreak detection isn't one of their methods, at least that we know of. With Jailbreak at least there are some other tweaks that block Jailbreak detection that I've used with other games. From my testing on various accounts it seems they are starting to flag the number of hits taken and KO's, starting with Chapter 5. Which means OHKO and Enemy Doesn't Attack both will not be safe. 

If anyone else using this tweak has any thoughts or notices anything please let us know. Would help the community here a lot. 

You will want to stay away from 5.3 for now as it will be closely monitored since it's new content. I have already finished the first 2 quests using OHKO and no messages or bans so far. However I did it quite sporadically. I also have a really high account and have spent good money on it. I will likely go through 5.3 for completion, and I will only use Enemy Don't Block on the last quest. Hopefully, I don't raise some red flags.

Arenas are safe with OHKO. However, I'd be wary to use them on AQ/AW. For the safest bet, use Enemy Don't Block although it can be tricky to bait Specials then you find yourself eating a Special 3. All good though since you will not raise any suspicion from Alliance mates and the other team since you're taking damage. Having a power control champ works great in this regard.

Obviously this is for the VIP hack but since we're having the evading ban discussion here, might as well do it here.

41 minutes ago, clarityhk said:

The discussion was brought up in this thread about something pertaining to the game, not the tweak itself so I wrote it here. The VIP jailbroken thread doesn't really have any discussions about account bans or things to avoid. 

I have both Jailbroken and Non-Jailbroken versions on two different phones. Seems jailbreak detection isn't one of their methods, at least that we know of. With Jailbreak at least there are some other tweaks that block Jailbreak detection that I've used with other games. From my testing on various accounts it seems they are starting to flag the number of hits taken and KO's, starting with Chapter 5. Which means OHKO and Enemy Doesn't Attack both will not be safe. 

If anyone else using this tweak has any thoughts or notices anything please let us know. Would help the community here a lot. 

I am not using the Jailbroken version so I cannot comment on the OHK feature. When DiDa released the Non-Jailbroken OHK ipa, I tested it out on various end-game accounts I had bought. From what I concluded, OHK is a high-risk feature and will result in a permanent ban. On the ViP non-jailbroken version, most current ipa, probably effects memory in some shape or form so i would guess that they check for memory manipulation along with time stamps, hits received, etc. The odds of a packet returning flagged on a fight with a 4* max sig against a 5* high sig is high if you've received no hits, and time stamp shows enemy was killed in a minute, etc. 

1 minute ago, Helrato said:

You will want to stay away from 5.3 for now as it will be closely monitored since it's new content. I have already finished the first 2 quests using OHKO and no messages or bans so far. However I did it quite sporadically. I also have a really high account and have spent good money on it. I will likely go through 5.3 for completion, and I will only use Enemy Don't Block on the last quest. Hopefully, I don't raise some red flags.

Arenas are safe with OHKO. However, I'd be wary to use them on AQ/AW. For the safest bet, use Enemy Don't Block although it can be tricky to bait Specials then you find yourself eating a Special 3. All good though since you will not raise any suspicion from Alliance mates and the other team since you're taking damage. Having a power control champ works great in this regard.

Obviously this is for the VIP hack but since we're having the evading ban discussion here, might as well do it here.

How long have you been using OHK in arena? Also, how long ago did you complete 5.2? 

3 minutes ago, emeryauef said:

How long have you been using OHK in arena? Also, how long ago did you complete 5.2? 

I think it was after Hyperion became a basic champ for arena. I also 100% shortly after. Way before the ruckus about the mods and the ban wave.

I have also been banned for 1 week but that's probably for using VPN to get a deal exclusive to another country. Anyway, nothing's guaranteed that I won't get the hammer sooner or later.

1 minute ago, Helrato said:

I think it was after Hyperion became a basic champ for arena. I also 100% shortly after. Way before the ruckus about the mods and the ban wave.

I have also been banned for 1 week but that's probably for using VPN to get a deal exclusive to another country. Anyway, nothing's guaranteed that I won't get the hammer sooner or later.

It took one of my accounts a month and half before it was banned for using OHK feature in 5.2. I did not use the OHK to do rttl and lol on that account, only 5.2. I noticed a pattern. It takes several weeks for each packet to be examined. They have over millions and millions to go through. Sooner or later is right. Hope for the best for ya. 

• Our picks

• Hempire - Weed Growing Game v2.34.3 +1 SRDebug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Hempire - Weed Growing Game By LBC Studios Inc.
      Bundle ID: ca.lbcstudios.hempire
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/hempire-weed-growing-game/id1139379843?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - iGameGod / Filza / iMazing or any other file managers for iOS.
      - Cydia Substrate, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak.
      - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia, Sileo or Zebra).

Hack Features:
      - SRDebug Menu - Click Privacy Policy In Settings

Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/79-no-jailbreak-section/
      Modded Android APK(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/68-android-section/
      For more fun, check out the Club(s): https://iosgods.com/clubs/

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

Installation Instructions:
      STEP 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above. Use Safari/Google Chrome or other iOS browsers to download.
      STEP 2: Once the file has downloaded, tap on it and then you will be prompted on whether you want to open the deb with iGameGod or copy it to Filza.
      STEP 3: If necessary, tap on the downloaded file, and then, you will need to press 'Install' from the options on your screen.
      STEP 4: Let iGameGod/Filza finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
      STEP 5: If the hack is a Mod Menu — which is usually the case nowadays — the cheat features can be toggled in-game. Some cheats have options that can be enabled from your iDevice settings.
      STEP 6: Turn on the features you want and play the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Troubleshooting topic & Frequently Asked Questions & Answers topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, please post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
      • 76 replies
    • Demian Saga v1.5.5 +3 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Demian Saga By HAEGIN Co., Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.haegin.pirates
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/demian-saga/id1618201654?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Unlimited Skills

Note:

Use A-Bypass to bypass the detection

Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/79-no-jailbreak-section/

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

STEP 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above. Use Safari/Google Chrome or other iOS browsers to download.
      STEP 2: Once the file has downloaded, tap on it and then you will be prompted on whether you want to open the deb with iGameGod or copy it to Filza.
      STEP 3: If necessary, tap on the downloaded file, and then, you will need to press 'Install' from the options on your screen.
      STEP 4: Let iGameGod/Filza finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
      STEP 5: If the hack is a Mod Menu — which is usually the case nowadays — the cheat features can be toggled in-game. Some cheats have options that can be enabled from your iDevice settings.
      STEP 6: Turn on the features you want and play the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Troubleshooting topic & Frequently Asked Questions & Answers topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, please post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Winner
      • 112 replies
    • ANOTHER EDEN v3.7.0 +5 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: ANOTHER EDEN By WFS, Inc.
      Bundle ID: games.wfs.anothereden
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/another-eden/id1439565347?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Cydia Substrate, ElleKit, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak.

Hack Features:
      - Never Die
      - Always Critical Hit
      - Avoids Running Into Enemies 
      - Unlimited MP
      - Instant Force Gauge Fill

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
      • 0 replies
    • Legend Of Ghost Slayer Idle v2.33 +2 Cheat
      Modded/Hacked App: Legend Of Ghost Slayer Idle By Nostellar Co.,Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.nostellar.ghostslayer
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/legend-of-ghost-slayer-idle/id1661490799?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Loot Multiplier

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
      • 107 replies
    • Hero Wars: Alliance v1.199.001 +2 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Hero Wars - Fantasy World By Nexters Global LTD
      Bundle ID: com.nexters.titanhunters
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/hero-wars-fantasy-world/id1158967485?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Filza / iMazing or any other file managers for iOS.
      - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia or Sileo).

Hack Features:
      - x dmg
      - x def

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

STEP 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above.
      STEP 2: Copy the file over to your iDevice using any of the file managers mentioned above or skip this step if you're downloading from your iDevice.
      STEP 3: Using Filza or iFile, browse to where you saved the downloaded .deb file and tap on it.
      STEP 4: Once you tap on the file, you will need to press on 'Install' or 'Installer' from the options on your screen.
      STEP 5: Let Filza / iFile finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
      STEP 6: If the hack is a Mod Menu, which is usually the case nowadays, the cheat features can be toggled in-game. Some cheats have options that can be enabled from your iDevice settings.
      STEP 7: Turn on the features you want and play the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Troubleshooting topic & Frequently Asked Questions & Answers topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
      • 321 replies
    • [ Sausage Man CN ] 香肠派对 v17.56 +9 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: 香肠派对 By X.D. Network Inc.
      Bundle ID: com.xd.Sausage
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/cn/app/%E9%A6%99%E8%82%A0%E6%B4%BE%E5%AF%B9/id1326730621?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Filza / iMazing or any other file managers for iOS.
      - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia or Sileo).

Hack Features:
      - Rainbow Wall Hack
      - Walk On Water
      - Custom FOV
      - Custom Speed
      - No Recoil
      - No Shake
      - No Muzzle Flash
      - Superman
      - No Fire Sound
      - No Reload Sound
      - No Bow Sound
      Notes:
      - First time doing wall hack and is buggy, for some reason, the game stops registering players if they're not in your vision so it still useful to see enemies easily but works best against bots
      - FOV set it to around 100.
      - Speed, set it around 10 and see if the server registers your speed.

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

STEP 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above.
      STEP 2: Copy the file over to your iDevice using any of the file managers mentioned above or skip this step if you're downloading from your iDevice.
      STEP 3: Using Filza or iFile, browse to where you saved the downloaded .deb file and tap on it.
      STEP 4: Once you tap on the file, you will need to press on 'Install' or 'Installer' from the options on your screen.
      STEP 5: Let Filza / iFile finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
      STEP 6: If the hack is a Mod Menu, which is usually the case nowadays, the cheat features can be toggled in-game. Some cheats have options that can be enabled from your iDevice settings.
      STEP 7: Turn on the features you want and play the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Troubleshooting topic & Frequently Asked Questions & Answers topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - @Zahir

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
      • 411 replies
    • Daisho: Survival of a Samurai v2.1.5 +2 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Daisho: Survival of a Samurai By Colossi Games Ltd
      Bundle ID: com.colossi.survival.samurai
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/daisho-survival-of-a-samurai/id6447182493?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Thanks
      • 122 replies
    • Returned Warrior RPG v1.1.5 +3 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Returned Warrior RPG By Dreamplaygames Inc.
      Bundle ID: com.dreamplay.returnhero.apple
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/returned-warrior-rpg/id6468865341?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Cydia Substrate, ElleKit, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak.

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Never Die
      - Loot Multiplier

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
      • 28 replies
    • Otherworld Mercenary Corps v0.8.8 +2 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Otherworld Mercenary Corps By baobob lab
      Bundle ID: com.blb.ios.Mercenary
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/otherworld-mercenary-corps/id6471457105?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Never Die

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
      • 47 replies
    • MY LITTLE PONY: MAGIC PRINCESS v9.3.0 +3 Jailed Cheats [ Unlimited Currencies ]
      Modded/Hacked App: MY LITTLE PONY: MAGIC PRINCESS By Gameloft
      Bundle ID: com.gameloft.mylittlepony
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/my-little-pony-magic-princess/id533173905

Hack Features:
      - Unlimited Coins -> Will increase instead of decrease.
      - Unlimited Gems -> Will increase instead of decrease.
      - Unlimited Hearts -> Will increase instead of decrease.

Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/topic/169980-my-little-pony-magic-princess-all-versions-3-cheats-unlimited-currencies/
        • Informative
        • Winner
      • 177 replies
    • Mars Survivor - Loot & Build v1.1.7 +6 Jailed Cheats [ Unlimited Everything ]
      Modded/Hacked App: Mars Survivor - Loot & Build By Estoty LLC
      Bundle ID: com.space.breaker.game
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mars-survivor-loot-build/id6476778963?uo=4

Hack Features:
      - Unlimited Currencies -> Earn some.
      - Unlimited Resources -> Earn some.
      - God Mode
      - One-Hit Kill
      - One-Hit w/ Tool
      - No Ads -> Head into Settings and toggle the Discord Support button. Game will crash, re-launch the game.

Jailbreak required hack(s): [Mod Menu Hack] Mars Survivor - Loot & Build v1.1.5 +7 Cheats [ Unlimited Everything ] - Free Jailbroken Cydia Cheats - iOSGods
      • 12 replies
    • Mars Survivor - Loot & Build v1.1.7 +7 Cheats [ Unlimited Everything ]
      Modded/Hacked App: Mars Survivor - Loot & Build By Estoty LLC
      Bundle ID: com.space.breaker.game
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mars-survivor-loot-build/id6476778963?uo=4

Hack Features:
      - Unlimited Currencies -> Earn some.
      - Unlimited Resources -> Earn some.
      - God Mode
      - One-Hit Kill
      - One-Hit w/ Tool
      - Unlimited Oxygen -> Will not decrease.
      - No Ads -> Head into Settings and toggle the Discord Support button. Game will crash, re-launch the game.

Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required hack(s): [Non-Jailbroken Hack] Mars Survivor - Loot & Build v1.1.5 +5 Jailed Cheats [ Unlimited Currencies ] - Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats - iOSGods
      • 6 replies

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines