• Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
  • Disable
Welcome to iOSGods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MRS14T3R

Cydia
[iOS 10 Jailbreak] Confirmed Working iPhone 7 128GB

182 posts in this topic

Requirements:
- A Computer
- Cydia Impactor
- Jailbreak IPA from link below

Many tweaks still require updating so don't install tweaks that aren't iOS 10 compatible.

To Jailbreak, install the app using Cydia Impactor from the link below.

https://yalu.qwertyoruiop.com/

Proof of Cydia on my iPhone 7 Jet Black 128GB running iOS 10.1.1.
2h6ua9x.jpg

Edited by DiDA
Updated iDevice and iOS Support

beta1: glitchy, mobilesubstrate not working (on purpose), super f***ing unstable, glitchy again

(!!!) DO NOT INSTALL UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING (!!!)

this is likely (nah not really but pretend it is) to f**k your device

up forcing you to restore, so better safe than sorry. wait for stable release

Edited by castix

Basmal121, on 22 Dec 2016 - 11:49 AM, said:

No 6??

I don't see it mentioned on the page anywhere.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Andrew Yu
      Boot Loop. 
      A different kind of boot loop perhaps. I went to setting and tap on Erase All Content and Settings on my jailbroken iPad Air (iOS 8.4, A1475). And then a loading screen came up on my iPad (like the one when restoring an Apple device). Then, my iPad froze (it freeze suddenly, bricked) and an Apple logo pop up, won't go away (actually it does, the iPad keeps rebooting until I longly press the volume up button which freezes the iPad with the Apple logo  and the process of rebooting repeat when I hard reset it). It's been like this for quite a while, 48+ hours. I've tried hard resetting it and restoring it but iTunes replies error 3124. I then fix the host file (not the pro way, just copy pasting stuff) and when I restore the iPad again, it return Error 3600.
      P.S. It's a different boot loop becuz the solutions/fixes listed for "boot loop" on YouTube (hard resetting and restoring) or the first few websites in Google results doesn't work for me.

• By LPipPip2
      Is there a Cydia tweak that makes a device run faster because my only device that I could jailbreak was my slow iPad 2 and it runs slow, please help
    • By Shaho99
      Hello everybody today I'm here with a warning and it's not to install iCleaner from cydia! Why? Here's why:
      if you are on semi tethered jailbreak (iOS 9.2-10.2) well it's a big problem because when you use iCleaner only once you won't be able to use wifi or Bluetooth while on unjailbreak mode (both will turn grey) and some apps won't open like phone app (happned to me) and some settings futures will stop working like change date and time!
      but everything will get back to normal once you are on jailbreak mode!
      but seriously WTF you're going to do when your jailbreak app expires?
      but if you're on untethered jailbreak then you're ok (hardly anyone is on now days)
    • By mahieddinebenkh
      hi , sorry for my bad english but is not worries , it's simple

Need a iPhone JAILBROKEN 

so , add a sources :  Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
    • By Archangel04
      Hey guys, 
      There is an upcoming Flex for non jailbroken devices.
      We can make tweaks for ANY APP EXCEPT SPRINGBOARD. Basically MSHooking.
      The original topic :
      https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/6k2p1a/upcoming_supercharge_make_tweaks_on_your/
      Note: I do not own anything here . All credits go to the maker. Any information displayed here or on the original is factually correct to the best of my knowledge