Goggwell

Tutorial [IDA Tutorial] How to hack floats in ARM64

66 posts in this topic

This tutorial covers floats in ARM64, so I expect you to have a basic understanding of IDA and how it works. I won't be going into depth on this subject, but I will show you how I hacked a game with floats in ARM64, so you can get a grip of it.

Also, this tutorial will cover ground on ARM64, so I suggest you do a bit of reading up on this before continuing with the tutorial. This tutorial made by is a really good starting point for you to learn how to hack in ARM64.

Hidden Content

React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info

That was my brief tutorial on floats in ARM64. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask below!

• Like 39
  • Thanks 15
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 63
  • Agree 6
  • Winner 4

Nice! Just that I can't hack arm 64 :3

It's okay, I still can't do x32 xD

Woah, nicely written ????

• Upvote 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Zimon
      This is a tutorial on how to set up iOSDDL as a custom uploader for ShareX (a screen capture, file sharing and productivity tool, download here).
      Simply follow the 5 simple, well-detailed steps.

1. Start by opening to ShareX's destination settings window.
      From the system tray, right-click the ShareX logo (), and hover over "Destinations" (), then click on "Destination settings..." ().
      From the main window, hover over "Destinations" (), then click on "Destination settings..." ().

2. Navigate to "Custom uploaders".
      To navigate to "Custom uploaders", simply scroll down on the left side of the window until you find "Custom uploaders" () and left-click on it.

3. Import the config.
      To import the iOSDDL config, simply left-click on the "Import" button () and then select the method of importing that you'd like to use (methods are below).

Configuration file (import from file): https://iosddl.net/5a117185f738e025/iOSDDL.sxcu
      Configuration URL (import from URL): https://pastebin.com/raw/BCNKA3JJ
      Configuration code (import from clipboard):
      { "Name": "iOSDDL", "DestinationType": "FileUploader", "RequestURL": "https://iosddl.net/api/v2/file/upload", "FileFormName": "upload_file", "Arguments": { "account_id": "YOUR_ID", "access_token": "YOUR_TOKEN", "folder_id": "" }, "URL": "$json:data[0].url$", "DeletionURL": "$json:data[0].delete_url$" }  
      4. Editing the config for your account.
      Now, for the last part, all you need is to acquire your accounts account_id and access_token.
      To do this, simply replace YOURUSERNAME and YOURPASSWORD with your iOSDDL (not iOSGods!) account information in the URL below.
      https://iosddl.net/api/v2/authorize?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD Now copy the account_id and account_token, and replace it with the YOUR_ID & YOUR_TOKEN in the configuration file. Either by replacing it in the code before importing, or when already imported.
      To do it after importing, simply update the information in the "Arguments".

5. Selecting iOSDDL as your file uploader.
      Now to make sure you are using iOSDDL as your custom uploader for files, make sure you've selected "iOSDDL" in the "File uploader" roll-down.

And select "Custom file uploader" in "Destinations" () > "File uploader".

Now, you're all set.

To upload files to your iOSDDL account using ShareX, simply right-click the file on your computer, and left-click on "Upload with ShareX" ().
      This will automatically upload the file to your account, and copy the download URL to your clipboard.
      The deletion URL will also be saved in your ShareX history.

Tip You can also use this to upload text files and images to your iOSDDL account, simply change the uploader in your destinations settings.

• By Fadexz
      Here's how to install iGameGuardian without "Initialisation Error". I figured I would make a tutorial because there isn't much out there.

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
    • By monkeyhunter
      DOWNLOAD CYDIA SUBSTRATE
      Debian package (version 0.9.6301) libsubstrate.dylib HOW TO INSTALL CYDIA SUBSTRATE ON IOS 11-11.1.2
      1. PREPARE YOUR DEVICE 
      Step 1 Install ZipApp Free from the official App Store. This application will allow you to unarchive the contents of Debian package.
      Step 2 Download Debian package and dylib file from the direct download link above. Be sure to open it in Safari web browser only.

Step 3 Open this file in ZipApp free.
      Step 4 Extract its contents in the same directory. You will now get the following 3 files –
      control.tar.gz data.tar.Izma debian-binary Step 5 Extract the data.tar.Izma package. It contains the CydiaSubstrate.framework file in – data > Library > Frameworks.
      2. TRANSFER FILES
      Step 6 Download FilzaEscaped and open it.
      Step 7 (Optional) If you don’t want to use Filza, you can use the good old SFTP method as well. You will need to establish an SFTP session with your device using WinSCP or Cyberduck tools 
      Step 8 Transfer the following files to specific locations as indicated –
      CydiaSubstrate.framework file to this location – /Library/Frameworks libsubstrate.dylib file to this location – /usr/lib Remember, do not use the .dylib file present in the Debian package. That file happens to have the same name but it is just a system link.
      DO NOT TRY THIS if you are new to Linux file systems
      some tweaks only work if you have saved the tweak data and binaries to
       library/ and not in  bootstrap/library 
      I AM NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR ANY HARM TO YOUR SYSTEM ......... ONE WRONG STEP AND YOU ARE OUT OF THE GAME
    • By KingRalph
      Updated tutorial: 

What Is Theos?
      Theos is a cross-platform suite of development tools for managing, developing, and deploying iOS software without the use of Xcode. It is an important tool for people building extensions (tweaks) for jailbroken iOS; most extension developers use Theos.

What Is setuptheos?
      setuptheos is a deb file I created that will automatically install theos and all it's dependencies. It started off as a deb file I created for my convenience, but as I continued development, I realized that the other members could benefit from it, so I decided to make it public for your convenience.

How Do I Install setuptheos?
      For iOS:
      Just download the DEB from the link below!

Then find the deb on your device, and install it using filza! (tap the DEB and press install)

For Mac:
      Download the zip archive from the link below!

Then unarchive it in $HOME

How Do I Use setuptheos?
      For iOS:
      First, make sure you have all the required dependencies installed:

Then, make sure you have a reliable wi-fi connection. Then, install the deb from the link above. Then open MobileTerminal and type the following code:
      su alpine //or your root password setuptheos.sh If you want to set up everything at once, type this in terminal instead:
      su alpine //or your root password setuptheos.sh setupAll setuptheos will always display a message in terminal that will notify you when the process is complete.
      For more info, refer to the video tutorials
      For Mac:
      First install the latest version of python from https://www.python.org/downloads/

Open terminal and type the following commands:
      cd sudo ~/setuptheos_python_assets/setuptheos.py If you want to setup everything at once, type this:
      cd sudo ~/setuptheos_python_assets/setuptheos.py setupAll For more info, refer to the video tutorials

Why Should I Use setuptheos for iOS?
      1: setuptheos installs the most up to date theos version with arm64 support
      2: setuptheos installs the most up to date iOS sdk
      3: setuptheos installs essential repositories for iOS development
      4: setuptheos installs essential and most up to date iOS headers
      5: setuptheos takes less than 2 minutes to fully configure everything! (super fast)
      6: setuptheos cleans up all junk files that it creates
      7: setuptheos accepts user input! (Install what you want!)
      8: setuptheos has a "setupAll" option! Useful for setting up everything at once! >:^D
      9: setuptheos installs custom NIC templates (courtesy of iOSGods)

Why should I use setuptheos for Mac?
      1: setuptheos installs the most up to date build of theos with arm64 support
      2: setuptheos installs essential and most up to date iOS headers
      3: setuptheos takes less than 2 minutes to fully configure everything! (super fast)
      4: setuptheos can be reused multiple times!
      5: setuptheos installs custom NIC templates (courtesy of iOSGods)

Screenshot(s)
      For iOS:

For Mac:

Video Tutorial:
      For iOS:

For Mac:

More Information:
      For more information on theos, iOS, and mobilesubstrate, click the link(s) below:
      http://iphonedevwiki.net/index.php/Theos
      http://theiphonewiki.com
      http://CydiaSubstrate.com

Change log:
      For iOS:

For Mac:

Credits:

@KingRalph - For making the deb
      @DiDA - For helping to fix errors

Don't leech my code and try and take credit for it. I. Will. Find. You.

View the source code on github