• Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
Sign in to follow this  
AndnixSH

Android Tool APK Easy Tool Windows (GUI apktool)

25 posts in this topic

Note: Some business anti-virus are detecting this tool as a malware but they are false positive. Don't worry about it because i don't make malware, i don't like destroying someones life and we never use any business anti-virus
See virustotal for more info: VirusTotal

Requirements:

• Windows 7 or newer (This tool will not work for Windows XP)
  • .NET Framework 4.5.2 or newer
  • Java SE/JDK is required for decompile, compile, and sign APK. If you don't have Java installed, you can only use Zipalign or Install APK. Download and install Java SE/JDK now

Features:

• 7z Compression-level 0-9
  • APK infomation with icon by aapt dump badging
  • Background workers to get rid of lags
  • Remember window position (SHIFT + Q to reset window position)
  • Advanced log viewer, with .txt file selection
  • Extract APK / Zip APK
  • Switch between apksigner.jar by Google and signapk.jar by bootstraponline
  • Quick help
  • Full environment path support
  • Adb process kill
  • Apktool.jar version selections
  • Decompile APK
  • Compile APK
  • Sign APK after compile
  • Sign seletected APK (It will clone the selected APK, and sign it)
  • Sign compiled APK (If you forgot to sign your compiled APK, you can sign it)
  • SignAPK (signapk.jar v1.0)
  • Remember path when closed (config will reset if EXE file was moved to somewere else)
  • Framework installer (uses apktool.jar's commands)
  • Logs tab
  • Drag and drop file support
  • Full options of decompile and compile
  • Cancel button in waiting dialog box
  • Clear logs when exit
  • Allow path changes in textbox
  • Java heap option. Default 512m
  • ZipAlign
  • Options to rename the apk file
  • Options to select apktool version.
  • Tooltips
  • Enable/Disable check for updates
  • Enable/Disable tips and ToolTips
  • and more...

How to use:

1. Download .msi or zip file,
  2. If you download .msi, open it and simply install it. If you download portable version .zip, extract to the portable drive you like to.
  3. Launch APK Easy Tool, directory are automatically set
  4. Select the APK file you want to work with or drop the APK to perform an action
  5. Do some work and good luck

You do not need to select APK and set the directory if you do drag and drop actions.

Framework are for ROM developers and System App modder only

It works the same way as the command line version

Download links:

Users download link

Dropbox link

Mediafire link

Android File Host link

Baidu link (For peoples who live in china that can't access any other websites above)

Credits:

iAndroHacker/Evildog1 (Creator of this tool)
ibotpeaches (Creator of apktool.jar)
Google (adb, aapt, apksigner and zipalign)
bootstraponline (signapk)
Igor Pavlov (7zip)

Donate:
If you support me, feel free to donate :)

Changelogs:

1.41 (2017-12-01)
- Added News tab. It requires an internet connection
- Added options to change path of signing keys .pem and .pk8
- Added donation button
- Added Full APK Infomation.
- Added options to select your own .pk8 and .pem file for signing
- Improved apktool version check.
- Fixed wrong directory when the program auto create them
- Removed changelogs from the tool. You can see them in news and online
- Removed WS_EX_COMPOSITED to get rid of some UI glitches. Weird UI drawing may occur but looks cool for me :).
- Changed transparent BackColor to write to improve UI performance a bit
- .NET framework target is 4.6
- Some UI changes
- Some fixes

Full changelogs

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Edited by iAndroHacker
  • Upvote 5

Is this better than Advanced APK Tool? :p

Nice work though! Liking the design!

Thanks! I don't know if it is better because i never tried it before, but GUI tool is much faster and quicker than the CMD version. I don't include wipe folder functions in my tool for security reason but i can include it if many users request it   :)

@@evildog1

is this better than Advanced ApkTool?

I wrote a post without reading what u wrote lol, we had the same thought <3

you can try. it should be better and faster. if you have any ideas, feel free to request features here

Edited by evildog1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jbro129
      I have been talking about this for awhile... HERE WE GO!!!
      I apologize if you do not understand a part of this, I am bad at explaining things...  
      Features:
      Write hex to a specific lib.so (libil2cpp.so or others) at runtime. Mixed with CPAnitDumper it is harder for leechers to L E E C H Works on all types of android games (Unity etc) To Do:
      Video tutorial Write to multiple lib.so's Make instructions easier to understand Download:

Hidden Content
      Reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info Beginning Tutorial:
      If you have not read @ZahirSher's tutorial on how to "How to add a Toast/Popup to your Android Mods" then read instructions 1 - 11.
      Once you have done this to your apk continue below.
       Download Code Above ^^^  Read the file "README.txt" in the zip file downloaded.  In OnCreate inside the smali file paste the code said inside of the txt file downloaded (its inside of the two big lines). Change the text "/lib/libil2cpp.so" to your specific lib you want to write to.  Unity is going to always be "/lib/libil2cpp.so".   Others might be "/lib/libTerraria.so" or "/lib/libgameidk.so". Paste Inject.smali inside of the apps smali directory like this (create new folders if needed) - /smali/com/jbro129/androidinject/Inject.smali Writing To The Lib:
      Here is the base smali code to put inside Inject.smali from what you downloaded. 
      const/16 v1, 0x1234 // the offset const-string/jumbo v2, "1EFF2FE1" // the hex invoke-static {v1, v2}, Lcom/jbro129/androidinject/Inject;->write(ILjava/lang/String;)V // write Inside of Inject.smali paste that code as many times as needed with your own offsets and hex. Rebuilding APK:
      "How to add a Toast/Popup to your Android Mods"  instructions 13 - 17.

Video Tutorial:
      Coming Soon!
      Credits:
      - @Jbro129 (me)
    • By SubSeven
      JEB
      JEB is our reverse-engineering platform to perform disassembly, decompilation, debugging, and analysis of code and document files, manually or as part of an analysis pipeline.
          Android Decompiler + Android Debuggers Use JEB to perform reverse engineering of malicious APKs and security audits.
      Cut down on costly reverse engineering time: decompile obfuscated APKs, examine Java code and debug closed-source apps in minutes. Our modular back-end, coupled with a powerful UI front-end for desktop platforms, allow refactoring operation and scripting to automate complex tasks.
      Perform static and dynamic analysis of Android applications, goodware or badware, small or large.
      Decompile code using our Dalvik decompiler, including multi-dex APK. Refactor the analysis to defeat obfuscated code generated by application protectors. Reconstruct resources and obfuscated XML files. Debug Dalvik code as well as all native code (Intel, ARM), seamlessly. Automate and script your reverse engineering tasks via our API. https://www.pnfsoftware.com/jeb/

Hidden Content
      Reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info  
      credits : This JEB is cracked by F8LEFT
    • By TheArmKing
      Hello everyone!

This is a project I've been working on for a few weeks and it's finally ready! Here is the Unity based Mod Menu Maker that will work on any app with AssemblyC#.dll Files be it on Mac, Windows, Linux or Android. It uses the standard GUI Buttons and colors provided by Unity. 
      Features:
      Easy to use Already Generated Toggles Modder Needs to specify minimal code Works for all Methods ( No Instance Reference Errors )  Highly Customizable ( You get to decide Your Button's Colours and whats to be written on them ) Menu Re-Adjusts itself according to Modder's Wish To-Do
      Make GUI Better Make the code to specified even simpler (10% done , easier to declare MMInfo.stringX now since code.cs has that defined for 5 buttons , you just edit the text between " " and choose nuber of buttons, Read the Tip down below for more info) Download 

Hidden Content
      Reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info The people who made this possible:
      - @TheArmKing
      -  @iAndroHacker
      -  @G-Bo
      Video Tutorial:

Tip

Video Description ( For all the other helpful links and stuff)  
      ~Software I used-~ dnSpy: https://github.com/0xd4d/dnSpy ApkTool: https://ibotpeaches.github.io/Apktool/ ~Menu Download Link~ Its this page :3 ~Unity Color Scripts Reference~ https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Color.html ~Music~ TheFatRat - Windfall , Xenogenesis, The Calling https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa_UMppcMsHIzb5LDx1u9zQ Update Log 

• By Ted2
      Hi,

I found a simple .bat script which signs in your apk, just by dragging the .apk to the .bat script file.
      No anoying CMD commands, just drag  

How does it work?
      - Extract the the .zip file somwhere
      - You'll see a .bat & a .sh file, you'll use the .bat script.
      - Drag your apk file into the .bat file & wait till the promt screen closes
      - The signed apk file will now be int the folder you dragged the apk file from
      - Install the apk  

Download link:
      http://iosddl.net/e4eb321419dc44ef/dex-tools-2.1-20150601.060031-26.zip

PS: The zip file has more options, like Smali to .class files.

Credits: pxb1988