Jump to content

[Windows/macOS] Introducing Sideloadly! - Working Cydia Impactor & AltStore Alternative!


10,686 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted
11 minutes ago, VORTIGAN said:

I got this error, any help? I understand that I apparently have a lot of apps installed (even though I haven't?) How do I clear my profile of other apps?

Installation failed: 3892346913 ApplicationVerificationFailed (This device has reached the maximum number of installed apps using a free developer profile: {(

"SGGM6D27TK.com.microsoft.Office.Word",

"6WX5RKLG95.com.supercell.soil",

"ZL6BUSYGB3.com.apple.news",

"ZBPP83795K.com.dubizzle.DubizzleHorizontal",

"EQHXZ8M8AV.com.google.GoogleMobile",

"T9RH74Y7L9.mega.ios",

"NX49823DYC.com.Pricena.UAE",

"SGGM6D27TK.com.microsoft.Office.Excel",

"com.apple.Maps"

I had too many offloaded apps, anyone else who gets this error, delete the apps listed in the list

 

  • Like 1
Posted

G'day. I've spent probably about 6 hours total messing around trying to get my old, decrepit iPad 3rd Gen back to iOS 7.1.2 from 9.3.5. I believe I found a possible way to do it here, but I've had issue after issue. I followed the guide, not enough space on iPad. Alright, I'll reset to factory settings and re-jailbreak. Phoenix says it's done, but I now get an error on Cydia saying that it could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status. No worries, I found a guide with a command I can run from within Terminal to fix it. Except Terminal is showing a login error with an unknown module. Al-alright, not a problem, I found another guide that says I can use Cydia Impactor to sideload another version of Terminal, which I can use to fix the Cydia app, and I can work my way back up.

Except Cydia Impactor, and every other piece of sideloading software that I've tried now doesn't work thanks to Apple's Developer update. Sideloadly was my last hope, so I gave it a crack. After realising that I need two lots of 2FA, and also realising that my old backup iPhone 4 can't receive the new 2FA codes, I borrowed another iPad from work and got it sorted...

And just now, I got all the way down to signing the certificate, looking up the app ID (for the MobileTerminal IPA that comes with most Cydia Fix folders for my initial Cydia problem), and registered a dummy app ID. It was Signing, and then threw: 

ERROR: Guru Meditation c397fe@340:1ba527 No matching archive type found

Using the search function in this topic, one other person has mentioned this problem, with no response, so I guess it's not super common, but does anyone have any idea what is causing this?

The iPad I'm trying to sideload to is an iPad 3rd Gen, running iOS 9.3.5, and by all intents and purposes, is jailbroken.

Cheers, aye.

  • Like 1
Posted
16 hours ago, Overloke said:

G'day. I've spent probably about 6 hours total messing around trying to get my old, decrepit iPad 3rd Gen back to iOS 7.1.2 from 9.3.5. I believe I found a possible way to do it here, but I've had issue after issue. I followed the guide, not enough space on iPad. Alright, I'll reset to factory settings and re-jailbreak. Phoenix says it's done, but I now get an error on Cydia saying that it could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status. No worries, I found a guide with a command I can run from within Terminal to fix it. Except Terminal is showing a login error with an unknown module. Al-alright, not a problem, I found another guide that says I can use Cydia Impactor to sideload another version of Terminal, which I can use to fix the Cydia app, and I can work my way back up.

Except Cydia Impactor, and every other piece of sideloading software that I've tried now doesn't work thanks to Apple's Developer update. Sideloadly was my last hope, so I gave it a crack. After realising that I need two lots of 2FA, and also realising that my old backup iPhone 4 can't receive the new 2FA codes, I borrowed another iPad from work and got it sorted...

And just now, I got all the way down to signing the certificate, looking up the app ID (for the MobileTerminal IPA that comes with most Cydia Fix folders for my initial Cydia problem), and registered a dummy app ID. It was Signing, and then threw: 

ERROR: Guru Meditation c397fe@340:1ba527 No matching archive type found

Using the search function in this topic, one other person has mentioned this problem, with no response, so I guess it's not super common, but does anyone have any idea what is causing this?

The iPad I'm trying to sideload to is an iPad 3rd Gen, running iOS 9.3.5, and by all intents and purposes, is jailbroken.

Cheers, aye.

Could you PM me with the full logs and the IPA you're using?

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Rook said:

Could you PM me with the full logs and the IPA you're using?

Hi bro can you update cheats naruto blazing🙏🏻❤️Please 

Updated by Drak69
Posted
26 minutes ago, Rook said:

Could you PM me with the full logs and the IPA you're using?

bro pls update your cheatsnaruto  blazing🙏🙏

Posted

Guys thanks for the hard work, when can we expect the macos version? I have limited access to a windows machine.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Our picks

    • Little Kitty, Big City +1 Jailed Cheat [ Full Game Unlocked ]
      Modded/Hacked App: Little Kitty, Big City By Double Dagger Studio, LTD
      Bundle ID: com.doubledaggerstudio.littlekittybigcity
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/little-kitty-big-city/id6760796215?uo=4

       


      🤩 Hack Features

      -- Full Game Unlocked
      • 0 replies
    • MAke Drama : MAD +3 Jailed Cheats [ Damage & Defence ]
      Modded/Hacked App: MAke Drama : MAD By Wemade Connect Co., Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.wemadeconnect.ios.makedrama
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/make-drama-mad/id6757506278?uo=4

       


      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defence Multiplier
      - God Mode
        • Winner
        • Like
      • 9 replies
    • ANOTHER EDEN Global +7 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: ANOTHER EDEN By WFS, Inc.
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=ANOTHER EDEN

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Never Die
      - Unlimited MP
      - Battle EXP Multiplier
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Pick Up Items Multiplier
      - Fishing Rod Fast Level

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      DDownload via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
        • Agree
        • Winner
      • 2 replies
    • Neo Monsters +6 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: Neo Monsters By ZigZaGame Inc.
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pockettrend.neomonsters

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Capture 100%
      - Unlimited Team Cost
      - Trainig To Max Level
      - Run = Win + Auto Capture

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
        • Winner
        • Like
      • 1 reply
    • On Raft v1.0.0 [ +3 Cheats ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: On Raft By 24 HIT Riga SIA
      Bundle ID: com.on.raft
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/on-raft/id6760892302?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Resources Multiplier
      - Debug Menu
        • Winner
      • 3 replies
    • On Raft v1.0.0 [ +3 Jailed ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: On Raft By 24 HIT Riga SIA
      Bundle ID: com.on.raft
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/on-raft/id6760892302?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Resources Multiplier
      - Debug Menu
        • Winner
        • Like
      • 2 replies
    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Cheats ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Jailed ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Cheats ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Jailed ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
        • Like
      • 0 replies
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Jailed ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
        • Like
      • 2 replies
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Cheats ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 0 replies
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines