Jump to content

Petecracck

Senior Member
  • Posts

    104
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Petecracck

  1. Am I the only person who games keeps sounding like I’m getting shot? It just keeps repeating over and over
  2. Anyway you can add one shot kill on PVP? And god mode
  3. I already played like 10 games because it’s actually fun lol... but still that same thing
  4. No of them work unless I’m doing something wrong but mod menu pops up but I spend money and it subtracts
  5. Game keeps freezing at the new bike event.. Any suggestions?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines