Jump to content

ramzik

Member
  • Posts

    74
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ramzik

  1. Hi, help needed!! Time sensitive!! @Rook Brother Please This is my med school destress I've been enjoying the game quite a bit, I'm now realizing that it will soon expire and I cannot backup to iCloud.... Any ideas? I'm using a non-jailbroken iPad Air, 4th gen, IOS 17.1.1 (21B91)
  2. Not sure if I was banned but, game is giving me "internal error" "please try again" before booting me out. Any thoughts?
  3. Hey I've tried downloading this hack for the past 3 updates. Despite what I do every time I try to load the tweaked app, it opens and prompts me to download the update. Once I click on update it begins downloading for a few seconds then gives me an error, then shortly crashes. Any ideas would be appreciated. thank you in advance!
  4. I’m on checkra1n I don’t have the slider
  5. Ah I had this glitch myself. Try to get a bypass that worked for me. Or even better jailbreak your device to download those bypasses much quicker
  6. Do you know if they fixed the durability cheat? Also please lmk for crater cheat
  7. I think this needs updating, I get insta kicked. Clean device/account. I tried supercharge tweak but to no avail.
  8. Yes, they are not… also no speed slider/instant open box
  9. yes ive been exploiting that I don’t want that much gold coins just a few handfuls Do you know if loot box hack is working?
  10. My LDOE is working fine, I also did not update the app yet. + Unlimited skills doesn’t work for me:( Can anyone help? Also how can I get gold coins? Method?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines