Kevv
Senior Member-
Posts
158 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Kevv
-
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
It's not crashing for me for some reason, I really don't know why it would crash for you, I could give the offsets and bytes to DiDa if he wanted me to. -
Patcher [Ex-VIP] Brave Frontier Global v1.3.1 +14 Hacks
Kevv replied to 0xygen 's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Is this actually 0 energy or does it use 1 energy? -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Yes, I have the deb in this thread and the iOS patcher from the public running alongside this binary. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Screw it, take it right from my webhost, I wanted to get a counter on download totals. [Hidden Content] -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Got the any dungeon mod working, uploading it right now. Enjoy Edit: scroll down more. Took me something like 3 hours to figure it out. This has the Debug menu (auto-win) and the same vortex mod as before. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I might have a Vortex mod working too, I reversed what he did and I don't exactly understand it, but I'm testing replicating it. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Would people want me to post a binary or just which hex you edit? -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I got it working right as I left my house, bit hard to explain on mobile. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
http://i.imgur.com/ul4PNzf.jpg I got a debug menu working , auto win ftw! -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
It’s 5 battles for 10k, while you can do 3 battles for 7k. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Won’t crash if your unit is max level. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Debug menu hasn’t been updated so auto win doesn’t work at the moment. Love the semi update but really want to see the debug and any dungeon mods get updated. -
Thanks
-
Thanks for this.
-
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I’d literally die if someone brought me up to speed on the parts I don’t seem to know x3 -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
The general structure of a function wouldn’t change simply because new content was added or they updated some things. The location of the function will change since there is new stuff, but key identifiers like strings or how the method functions generally wont change. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
The whole point of a 1.2.2 binary is because Javi posted the offsets on the 1.2.2 binary to hex edit, going to those offsets in IDA would very easily show what the function you're looking for in the new app looks like. -
Hack Brave Frontier Global v1.3.2 +10 Cheats
Kevv replied to ipaarchive.com's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks, any chance for a VIP version with the debug menu? -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Anyone have a 1.2.2 binary anymore? There's an old post that basically shows which functions Javi is modifying to do these cheats. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
He said he will or had? -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Seeing how javi has a one week since last visit I will be shocked when this gets updated. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
If someone could make the old binary spoof the new version that would be amazing. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
This sucks, I should have leveled more, I can’t use my team due to not having enough cost. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I’m using it on 1.3.0 like crazy. I haven’t been forced to update to 1.3.1 yet.
