Kevv
Senior Member-
Posts
158 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Kevv
-
Hack DomiNations v1.3.0 Crowns Hack! - No Jailbreak Required!
Kevv replied to ipaarchive.com's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Interested to see if similar method. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
So apparently if you hit max level there's a bug where you can't get past the first result screen. Would be neat to see a bypass to that. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Yolo, I'm pushing out levels on my alts while I can. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
So I'm pretty sure I would go un-noticed at a 15k rank then? -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Damn, my squad was so weak I couldn't get past rank 15000. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Did you cheat in the FH? Also how high did you get? -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
People who got banned, what rank did you get in FH? -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Well I'm still leveling strong here, but I feel like my main might get a nice ban. RIP lvl 400+ -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I'm still not banned here. Over 500 levels between my main and alt. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I noted how to use it right above the hidden message. Paste it in the AutoTouch scripts folder, I posted the path in the previous page or replies. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I'm getting about 40k exp per minute here without that. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Just load up BF and enter in the dungeon ID and hit home then start the script. (I STRONGLY advise you use some sort of accelerator, I use xmodgames to speed it up and set it to 4.0 or 5.0) [Hidden Content] -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I have a 4s and a 6+ script I could give to users too. The lua files are located in /var/mobile/Library/AutoTouch/Scripts. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I'm simply using a game speed up to speed up some of the animations, not everything works, I'm doing the same dungeon over and over for 1 energy (with autowin). I have an AutoTouch script set up to detect colors of the menus so I have very little downtime inbetween things. I have been leveing for the past 14 hours today... (Literally have not used my phone for anything else because once the double exp event ends, the 1 energy ends.) -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Energy is enough at the moment, I leveled from like 120 to 300 so far. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
If you could get the benefits from a quest you cleared as if it were new you'd have unlimited gems again. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I don't even know if that actually works, haven't seen a working one since I started playing. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Lol, I'm just stating it's going to be rather hard when BF has all these stupid sub_XXXX crap. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
If you didn't know how to decrypt a binary, I don't really see how you could expect to do something so difficult. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks for creating the same binary that I believe I created? x3, I should have just made it a .deb thing (can make auto capture one instead of just making it a modified binary.) -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I could probably update the item injection code too. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Mine is decrypted, not sure why people had problems with it. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Here's an auto cap. [Hidden Content] Off to bed now. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
[Hidden Content] Enjoy my sloppy notes. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Kevv replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Tell me how to do the hidden code and I can post the offsets.
