Jump to content

Fallbigwave1

Senior Member
  • Posts

    333
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fallbigwave1

  1. Other: 2.20GBApps: 3.10GB Document and data: 653.8MB
  2. Others? If you mean space 5.2 avaliable and 6.9 Used
  3. Ok thx for everything guys from 1gig to 5.2!!! Insane!!! Much love
  4. I removed the files inside displayrecorder that took 100+mb And yes I ran the command thx, One more thing, does it work to search in mobileterminal for 500mb+ files?
  5. I Can't find whats taking so much , Also can I remove DisplayRecorder from Keyboard or is it wrong to delete it?
  6. Ok, that helped alot got 4.7gig free space now but still 7gig usage of space , Can you find me a source with mobileterminal for 8.1.1 Since I have tried installing mobileterminal from 5 different sources Thanks
  7. I did that and got 1.2gig space (thanks) but I still got 10gig of used space...
  8. Got no messages, My pictures,Videos only take 100mb
  9. Iphone 6 Jailbroken IOS 8.1.1 I got 12.1 Gig and 1gig avaliable, I only got TREASURE CRUISE and Dungeon hunter 5 installed that takes 1.5g and 500mb . I don't have anything else that takes much I once downloaded a game from appcake that took 3gig(or lower memory) for some reason and I removed it, I checked my memory usage of apps and it was like only 2gig left, But the game was already removed . Could it be because of cydia? Idk please help Shit, very sorry for spam ERROR!!! Remove all but let one
  10. My stuff did get hacked but after I played one more game it got to 0, I tried to play more but I didnt get it backAnd the obsidian didnt work at all
  11. Lol IOSCheats already released 1.3.0 hack rip drossel
  12. When you split your score will double and you become bigger, you can do this all the time but watchout for others
  13. After I completed one It took all my money
  14. Banned me straight away
  15. I just found out how, I upgraded a house and got my money unlimited straight away somehow
  16. Btw it fkt my game up by doing everything to cost that much so I didnt have the gold to buy anything and it cannot go higher up , its stuck at 37k My gold is stuck at 30k and cant go up, only gems can
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines