Jump to content

Wizzybaaaby

Senior Member
  • Posts

    124
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wizzybaaaby

  1. Hope there will be gem hack soon!!! Really love this game! Thank you
  2. Working hack thank you! I'm addicted to this game!
  3. This is really helpful but I'm so noob at this game Max score 1k
  4. Thank you for the awesome hack!!
  5. thank you for the hack! Goodluck on your training!
  6. If I deleted this hack are the hacked gem still there?
  7. Is there a score mod?
  8. Is the clan system working here?
  9. I think its not working. Is it just me or I'm doing something wrong? Followed everything
  10. It wont be fun with speed hack. Much better gold hack.
  11. I have a lvl 138 just turned th10 last month. It has max th 9 def, 2 wiz tower max, max lab, lvl 20 bk and lvl 21 aq, max th9 troops even dark troops (lvl 7 archers), all walls level 10 with 40 zap walls(lvl 11 walls), all defenses for th10 but not yet upgraded(inferno, xbow, cannon, archer tower), Gold Grab and elix grab 900m+. I'm not selling it tho I would just like to kmow how mich will you offer for an account like this. Ty!
  12. Yes please make a gold hack!
  13. how about all towers tier?
  14. Cant play online using this hack.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines