Jump to content

mokaryn

Senior Member
  • Posts

    119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mokaryn

  1. They hide the files to prevent hacking.
  2. It doesn't work on ios 10 and up, there isnt a "NO_BACKUP" folder.
  3. Where do I put the file? I can't find anything that matches with it.
  4. I can't find the pp.dat file in the game files
  5. Thanks Edit: I can't find the place to put the pp.dat file... Im on an Iphone 6, IOS 11.4.1 (Waiting for jb) and I can't find it.
  6. ty Edit: Will I be able to save it to Facebook, then reinstall the normal app and log in to keep my currencies?
  7. Why am i here lol im amazing at this game
  8. it doesn't work with anything? even save game?
  9. can you make a non jailbreak version pls? ty
  10. Is there a way to sign out of the account w/out losing the data? because it won't let me save the game
  11. When I do step 10, there are no addresses
  12. 2 f costumes isnt a lot lmao
  13. You need jailbreak to access the NO_BACKUP folder, so please kindly change it to "jailbreak needed:
  14. most of the characters arent unlocked
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines