Jump to content

Nagi_

Senior Member
  • Posts

    180
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nagi_

  1. I've increased the attack multiplier, but I can't deal damage to the event boss's hard. If you increase the defense multiplier, you won't die, but will the original data be referenced in internal data and not reflected in results?
  2. There are people who have acquired characters by manipulating the data, or who have characters that have not yet been implemented. What can I do?
  3. I can't use the app after the forced update. Please update to the latest version as soon as possible.
  4. It's not working. What is the multiplier? Does it change if I change the characters in my team?
  5. I Thank you for the update. However, the MOD was not reflected even after it was enabled.
  6. I have enabled the MOD but it is not showing. Is it because the app has been updated? Version 1.0.5
  7. I can't use cheats. How can I use them? Do I need to use a specific character?
  8. thx
  9. Sorry. Please update the Japanese version of Chiikawa Pocket.ver1.1.4
    
    1. Nagi_

      Nagi_

      chiikawa pocket (JP) ver1.1.4 update please

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines