Jump to content

Nagi_

Senior Member
  • Posts

    180
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nagi_

  1. @AlyssaX64 The app crashes at the login screen when I open it. Please fix this.
  2. @AlyssaX64 The app crashes at the login screen when I open it. Please fix this.
  3. @LaxusExcuse me, but could you please fix the bug that causes the app to crash when the attack multiplier is changed?
  4. No. I redownloaded it, but the problem persists. The app crashes after launching, at the point where the screen changes after the game data has downloaded.
  5. Increasing the multiplier beyond a certain point will not affect the damage.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines