-
Posts
1,324 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by bR34Kr
-
You should go in these games and wait. If a pop up appears login with your iOSGods account and triple tap. Enjoy!
-
Introduction Glad to be apart of the community
bR34Kr replied to Grantono's topic in Member Introductions
You downloaded Xtreme free browser -
Tutorial Play Rules of Survival on IOS using PS4 controller
bR34Kr replied to Rexb's topic in Help & Support
You need to get the inputs for RoS and assign them to your PS4 controller. -
This is my sed: sed -i -e 's%"money":%$CASH%"statistics":%p%g' /var/mobile/Containers/Data/$UUID/Documents/cp_$SLOT.dat And returns sed: -e expression #1, char 18: unknown option to `s' I have no clue on what's wrong because I replaced the slashes and it stills returns an error.
-
The problem with going in lines is that if multiple values are changed above, the lines can change by putting more text over it. EDIT: Nevermind
-
Hi. I have a .dat file which looks like this(very small portion of it just to show how it is) ,"roulette":{"ticketsToPlay":0,"balance":0,"lastNumbers":[],"coinflipBetAmount":0,"depositedItems":[],"betAmount":0},"money":9998.42,"statistics{"signedContracts":0,"boughtCollections":3,"roulettesLost":0,"crashProfit":0,"crashWon":0,"boughtSouvenirs":0,"boughtCollecti9ns":0,"totalClicks":109,"openedCapsules":0,"dailyRewards":0,"jackpotsWon":0,"watchedAds":0," What I want is to use Shell to go edit the value held by money in the .dat file but I have no clue how. I've searched the internet and found no ways to do what I want. I would want to go to statistics, go back 3 spaces and delete until "money": to have "money":$COINS,"statistics":
-
Is there any TuT out there about SAV?
-
So I have my script to hack a value in a file of the game but I don't know how to implement it to my tweak.xm. Do I just run the compiled script file location?
-
Help/Support How to hack specific file with patcher
bR34Kr replied to bR34Kr's topic in Help & Support
Ok then... -
I have a file under /Documents/ in my game which holds speed. Another one with power and so on. I want to hack these files at specific addresses with patcher but can I?
-
But the problem is, the files to edit are not MSHook, they are separate files under Documents i.e. /Documents/powerLevel and /Documents/speedLevel Sorry to be this annoying
-
-
I want an input to change in patcher.
-
I have my hexes and my values but now when I go see patcher tutorials, it says "hacked hex" but I only have a value to replace it with.
-
Can you go to the home screen? If you can you'll probably need to wait on that stage and update once Apple patches it. Otherwise, you can try to delete your iMessage messages. (I don't know if you can) If in any way you escape and have Cydia, I strongly suggest to download NotTodaySatan.(Prevents the text)
-
Help/Support Is there any Game Trainer besides iGG for 10.3.2?
bR34Kr replied to bR34Kr's topic in Help & Support
Gamegem and game player don't work on 10.3.2. -
Help/Support Is there any Game Trainer besides iGG for 10.3.2?
bR34Kr posted a topic in Help & Support
I want a Game Trainer which is basically free. -
I've discovered a way to have a whole lot of ressources because of ads in a game and multiple ad systems are in place (multiple ad distribution companies) so I wondered if it would be possible to start one ad (or more) of each distributor when you hit watch ad. (I also disabled the ad limit)
-
Thanks
-
DIY Hack iGameGuardian7.5 free of charge All ios version
bR34Kr replied to olivers's topic in DIY Cheats
Mirror please, the links are expired. -
Thanks!
-
This guide will show you how to have custom stickers that you can send to friends. Prerequisites: A .gif or .png for a sticker Vulnerable Sticker Pack Filza/iFile/File Manager [Hidden Content] Result:
- 28 replies
-
- 71
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Prerequisites: Filza/iFile GamePigeon [Hidden Content]
- 376 replies
-
- 986
-
-
-
-
-
-