-
Posts
333 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Jake Ryan
-
Hack The Walking Dead No Man's Land v2.10.1 +5 ViP Cheats
Jake Ryan replied to 0xSUBZ3R0's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Achievements hack and God Mode is not working -
Hack The Walking Dead No Man's Land v2.10.1 +5 ViP Cheats
Jake Ryan replied to 0xSUBZ3R0's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks you -
Mod Menu Hack Last Day On Earth: Survival v1.46.0 +36 FREE Hacks
Jake Ryan replied to Rook's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Zombie don't attack and one hit kill doesn't work . When I turn on One Hit Kill , I only deal 99 damage to the zombie and its affect to the zombie too ( Zombie can hit 99 damage to the character ) @DiDA -
DIY Hack iGameGuardian7.5 free of charge All ios version
Jake Ryan replied to olivers's topic in DIY Cheats
Does it work for iOS 10.3.3 ? -
Patcher Gangstar Vegas v3.1.0 Cheats +10
Jake Ryan replied to sn0wqt's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks you ! -
[Giveaway] 3 Years of iOSGods! [Anniversary]
Jake Ryan replied to Rook's topic in Forum Announcements
I already buy 2 times . Once is one years and once is 2 months . -
Hack [Mod Menu] Gangstar New Orleans v1.0.3 +5 VIP Cheats [ARM64]
Jake Ryan replied to xiaov's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks @MRS14T3R for making the hack , and thanks you @xiaov for making the mod menu . I have an idea about the features hack : - Anti ban or Anti detection cheat/hack ( I really need this feature , I got banned from the game ) - Infinite energy - Always hit the enemy ( Can you add this feature with rapid fire hack ? ) - Always 3 stars when you do a mission It would be very nice if you guys added more features :) . Also can you please fix the rapid fire hack ? I can't shoot the enemies when I close to them . Yes , if you abuse the hack , you got banned from the game . -
[Giveaway] 3 Years of iOSGods! [Anniversary]
Jake Ryan replied to Rook's topic in Forum Announcements
Happy Anniversary iOSGods . I wish this forum grow stronger than ever and have a lot of people to know and join this awesome forum . I don't usually activated and talk with you guys because I only looking for the hack/cheat game -
Hack [ ViP ] Deer Hunter 2017 v4.3.0 +11 Cheats
Jake Ryan replied to 0xSUBZ3R0's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Hack is not working on my device ( iOS 9.3.2 iPad Air 2 ) @MRS14T3R -
[VIP-EXCLUSIVE] Gunpie Adventure By NEXON Company v1.1.7 +4
Jake Ryan replied to 0xSUBZ3R0's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Nice , thanks . -
Patcher Hack Gangstar New Orleans v1.0.1 +6 [arm64 only]
Jake Ryan replied to 0xSUBZ3R0's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Can you fix the rapid fire ? I can't shoot the enemies when I close to them . And I have an idea about features hack : - Anti ban - Infinite energy - Always 3 stars when you do a mission It would be very nice if you added more features . Thanks you for making this hack . -
Patcher Hack Gangstar New Orleans v1.0.1 +6 [arm64 only]
Jake Ryan replied to 0xSUBZ3R0's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks you ! -
Patcher Hack Episode: Choose Your Story (ALL VERSION) +10++ [REKT]
Jake Ryan replied to Amuyea's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
I can't open the game , It's always crashing . My device : iPad Air 2 , iOS 9.3.2 . -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] Olympus Rising v2.4.0 +3 Cheats!
Jake Ryan replied to Mayaxaya's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks ! -
Hi everyone ! My problem is I can't buy ZEN in the game . Here is the screenschot : I tried remove all the cheat ( IApCrazy , iModgame , Tweak , etc ... ) but it still doesn't work . Please help me fix this . Thank you !
-
Patcher [x32] Gameloft Account Reset Cheat Tool
Jake Ryan replied to castix's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Are you talking to me ? -
Patcher [x32] Gameloft Account Reset Cheat Tool
Jake Ryan replied to castix's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Is this cheat tool working on Heroes of Order & Chaos ? If my account was banned , does my account has been reset to level 1 ? Btw , thank you .