Jump to content

n1ce0n3

Senior Member
  • Posts

    153
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by n1ce0n3

  1. For people who are having security alert, this method should be working just ok
  2. I'll try it on XS max 13.5.1 tomorrow and let you know how it works
  3. This is perfect now. Zero issues, iPhone 11 Max on iOS 13.3. I've tried to install unc0ver a lot earlier, using many ways and workarounds, and it almost never worked. With that thing - it literally installed it with the first attempt, and jailbreak worked from the first attempt too. Hands down, my men.
  4. What am I doing wrong? I've even created a new apple id to test it out, tried on both devices, X and 11 Pro Obtaining team ID callback_ask() takes no keyword arguments Done. at this point I get a 2FA prompt, and the app doesn't ask for me to enter it, and it ends here. If instead of using my appleid password I use the app-specific password - it says "wrong password"
  5. Added a how-to video on vip 7DS

  6. old but gold, i guess? edit: oh well..
  7. I am really curious about that "force i/f into a field", do I undersatnd it correctly? e.g. if I have something like that, and I wanna modify attack speed for example, do I overwrite the hex at 0xE38474? I've tried that: MOV R1, #0x0000804C STR R1, [R0,#0x10] BX LR 4C1008E3101080E51EFF2FE1 I did try some small values too, but all of them end up crashing the game, and that seems like a pretty normal behaviour, considering what exactly I am doing to the class, lol. Am I doing something wrong, or there is actually no way, to modify those?
  8. ty
  9. Basically all you need to do is to dump the app with frida-ios-dump or whatever you prefer and run the script. Preview: [Hidden Content]
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines