Jump to content

uylixo912

Senior Member
  • Posts

    503
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by uylixo912

  1. fix link , please , link die
  2. Maybe we should wait but I do not know how long to wait because I think no one will help anymore
  3. test
  4. i want up my acc to " Vip Plus " , what can i do now ?
  5. my IGG error : infinite processing ... , i can't continue
  6. This is his email, he promised to reset the database and launch IGG 20 times but I still failed
  7. i have try add source Nkod and Jsam but all be delete
  8. i can't make processed for IGG
  9. I can't find igameguardian IOS 11 ? Anywhere in igg ?
  10. exactly , all not working , I emailed the second time and he said he would reset but it was not working
  11. yes , i download IGG version 8.3 for http://aquawu.github.io/igg/
  12. what do you mean ? i don't undertand ?
  13. I have read many FAQs and I have followed all of his instructions in the FAQ but still not working , can you help me by another way ?
  14. Yes, I have used 1 IGG crack but I have uninstalled it , What should I do next ? I paid to buy IGG and I do not want to waste it
  15. tks but I have tried uninstall and reinstalled many times still failed as above
  16. Tks your feedback , I tried to do it your way but it still does not work
  17. I have restarted/reboot the device many times but still can not ?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines