Jump to content

RLern

Senior Member
  • Posts

    279
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RLern

  1. Ok thank you. I hope that i am not permaban
  2. I can no longer make fighting arenas and recover pokestops I softban . But I can not unban me with the usual method. I can no longer make fighting arenas and recover pokestops I softban . But I can not unban me with the usual method.
  3. Good evening, I tested to see if the bots to go on pokemon been updated . Of course, it was not working but when I restarted the application I could no longer take pokestops and I can not get me unbanned . What to do ? Thanks. I tested to see if the bots to go on pokemon been updated . Of course, it was not working but when I restarted the application I could no longer take pokestops and I can not get me unbanned . What to do ? Thanks.
  4. Woh, great !
  5. Welcome on pokemon g...... Iosgods !
  6. I will test, thank you. Hum... This robot does not use ultraball to capture rattata or pidgey as necrobot I hope? @@Dedo Vip An opinion ? @ @@DiDA @khaledmatar
  7. Good evening, What is the best malformed you according to in front of other proposed (on iosgods)? By taking into account the recovery of pokéstop, capture of the pokémons (without banishment: pokesniper), the recovery of dusts of stars... Thank you, good day.
  8. Hello, It's possible to re-put in the file config the item pokeball, greatball and ultraball ? Thanks. @@Sneezh
  9. If I want to capture a pokemon in Australia while I am on another continent I am obliged to teleport. Except that if I teleport, the game banish. I do not see how to manage to get back pokemons for example in Australia without making me banish. @@raider nation
  10. I have necrobot but i should change the longitude and latitude to go in australia befoce 8 minutes. @@raider nation
  11. Sorry, i don't understand. I know that it is due to the teleportation but I do not see other solutions.
  12. Hello, Every time, I am banished (temporarily with this website) and the game deletes the pokemons that I captured. Have you a solution? Thanks.
  13. This error often appears and the program stops alone. Otherwise the program is brilliant ! @@Sneezh
  14. Hello, I would like to find a solution to be unban on injustice gods among us. I think at flex 2 but i dont know how do. Can you help me ? Thanks.
  15. Hello, I would like a account iTunes japanese, anyone have a account ? Thanks !
  16. Somebody to learn you I doubt it because already I look for a person to learn me things also since longer but without result(profit). You can have it but it is necessary to pay...
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines