Jump to content

RLern

Senior Member
  • Posts

    279
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RLern

  1. It was a pleasure.
  2. Hello, I think that it's this : http://apt.modmyi.com/pool/main/c/com.modmyi.eraser/com.modmyi.eraser_2.0_iphoneos-arm.deb
  3. Follow these steps : http://www.ppjailbreak.org/pphelper.html \!/ : Think of creating a new identifier apple ( fake ) for this tuto, you will need it. Do not restore your iPhone but thinks of making a saving on PC, of deactivating your password, find my iPhone, and touchid during the procedure. After the realization of the tuto, you will have cydia and you can put back your password and touchid. If your telephone goes out (due to the lack of battery), you have to relaunch the application of pangu on your telephone. To change virtually your physical adress with cydia: http://www.jailbreakiosx.com/2013/06/udidfaker-2-3-6.html And for the VPN, you can intall betternet (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/free-vpn-proxy-by-betternet/id946659216?mt=8) on appstore. There is free, you can crack it with this tuto: https://iosgods.com/topic/35615-betternet-vpn-premium-hack-v332/#entry1211148 (I do not know if the crack still works but you can tried.) Watch out!: avoid using a VPN too often if you do not trust, certain VPN records your information. http://www.paradisfiscaux20.com/vpn-anonymes-sans-logs.htm PS : If I helped you, do not hesitate to mark " resolved "
  4. What is the ios of your iphone ? (9.3.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3 or 9.3.4)
  5. You are a iphone ?
  6. You can change your IP with a VPN or proxy, and you can change virtually the physical adress on your phone with cydia.
  7. I think that Niantic banned the IP and the UDID (for iphone).
  8. Hello, Your iPhone is jailbroken ?
  9. I think as well, as it is necessary to pay attention not to install incompatible tweaks. But, if the app "PPHelper" doesn't work and reboot your device immediately. You can test to desactive the function "Wi-fi" in your iPhone before to lauch the app; after, you should launch the process.
  10. You have launch the app PPHelper to restart jailbreak ?
  11. Try "tsProtector8" in cydia. @@Tempaar
  12. I think that i have a solution, try to connect or disconnect "wi-fi" when you are on the pangu app. Then, start the process.
  13. Download iOS 9.3.3 for iPhone 6s : https://ipsw.me and :
  14. Entered! Thanks for this giveaway!
  15. Good idea , thank you
  16. Thank you for your advice.
  17. Yes that's right, I just want your opinion on one another to get better in their preferences.
  18. Thank you. Not What are your tips? Thanks.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines