Jump to content

KingCown

Senior Member
  • Posts

    201
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KingCown

  1. Who wouldn't
  2. Thank you very much I will try them all.
  3. never heard of it lol
  4. go for it hehhe
  5. Please evolve into a Mewtwo I've always wanted to catch a Mewtwo hehe
  6. Try it out I've used the restore previous option n I think I tried the backup & restore feature once but no programs
  7. Have u tried restoring previous version?
  8. Are u looking for a folder that u deleted from the recycle bin?
  9. Thanks a lot Hydra im using applocker but it's only letting me lock 5 folders is there a way to lock more? TY again Ps. I downloaded lockdown pro but it crashes on my iPad air 2 8.1.2
  10. Ok thanks anyway bud I hope other post her if they know any good ones.
  11. No im ok with the number lock. I just want to know whats the best one for IOS 8.1.2
  12. Hi can anyone tell me a whats the best app locking app for IOS 8.1.2? I used to use Lockdown long ago but idk whats the best one to use for IOS 8.1.2. Thanks!
  13. Isnt this like iapfree, iapcrazy n localeiapstore?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines