Jump to content

killrose

Member
  • Posts

    62
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by killrose

  1. good night. iosgods everyone.
  2. What the ZAINAAB?? really I don't know.. ( ̄へ ̄)
  3. so.. what the zain?
  4. hi :welcome;
  5. hi nice to meet you
  6. 안녕하세요
  7. ahhh. I feel is hard

    Why is it so difficult? pay for vip?

  8. If you can to pay for vip with paypal. I wnat to konw there is way thx
  9. You are right. thx. nice to meet you too:) wow! A real emoji
  10. yes. my card is international from korea. so diclined. right? As a result of my bank contact, my card is OK. Is it because my card is international but it is Korean card? So I want to take a link of paypal
  11. Im interasting the ios hack. I am looking for tutorial of ios hack. wooow. hard. difficult. I need learn to programing. I think that making hacker is genius. How do you make? !!!
  12. Now I put in card number. that I have a two credit card(visa, master) But he said "Your card was declined" Why.. TT @DiDA
  13. finaly!!

    Im sleep.

    Today I don't find to way of vip...

  14. I was ask dida dida said "For your current rank no." that's ok? somepeople level is newbie that I same level. But they are already Vip. why My credits card can't pay for vip? That is hard.. I really want to vip. I have a card and paypal. maybe I need a rank up for pay to vip?
  15. hello. I'm killrose. Im speaking english not better. But I want to communicate. I wnat to make the new friend. have a good day. ahh nice to meet you:)
  16. today.. 

    to much hot..

    my body is cry. like icecream.

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. killrose

      killrose

      33•c in israel.

      haaa. hot verry hot

      I need a big ice:)

    3. Cycas

      Cycas

      Lol. It's 46°C in Iraq

    4. killrose

      killrose

      kuk...OTL..

      :gasm:

    5. Cycas

      Cycas

      Next months it goes up to 54 degree

    6. killrose

      killrose

      god bless you.. please 

  17. Raelly I don't know. please guys ... If I write something? where?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines