Jump to content

killrose

Member
  • Posts

    62
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by killrose

  1. I have a paypal.

    can you send me the link of paypal for VIP? please

  2. thx. I want to vip because you are made the program!:)
  3. Thank you guys~~~ thx thx
  4. Im killrose. These day Im searching mod ipa file in everyday. So finaly I can find it. This is Iosgods!!! Im really so happy. But I can't stop to found the file. Also I want to make the file. help me please. I think that it is here many genius!! have a good day with Always..:) peace.
  5. Hey guys. I want to vip. I ready to pay. But My card is being denied. I have a visa and master card. Why not? Do you have a way to pay vip with PayPal? pleasehelp me
  6. Hi genius programer. summoners war update is new version that 3.4.3 -> 3.5.3 please I need the mod file is new version. Thank you. have a good everyday:)
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines