Jump to content

Kiroshima

Senior Member
  • Posts

    156
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kiroshima

  1. I wanna ddos iOS cheats he's annoying and got me DOIN his ads for premium fake sht
  2. Eh nice copy script kitty
  3. Sometimes u have to restore THEN you can jb
  4. U need jb?[aww watt] {too bad non-jb kids} Step Juan go to Cydia Step two [Hidden Content] Step three download it Step four ENJOY HERES A REPO if u don't have it in your search [Hidden Content] AGAIN ENJOY how to kill yourself-
  5. Take a chill pill and call reliable ac cooling and heating LOL
  6. I have my own method but I'm tooooooo lazy for it... Ig I'll do it my way
  7. Need an app... music box doesn't work ...
  8. Goes to math class .... K=fc(2)]squared[

    1. NitroxicDemon

      NitroxicDemon

      K=watermalone squared

  9. Good one... Have sex 10000 times and get no AIDS... immortality and immunity... Fight any disease and f**k for eternal
  10. Ugg I need answers not questions U mister need to stop Spamming for post ups -.-
  11. I see there are a shitton for A4 32 Bit devices but the 4S has A5 Which is different ... SSH doesn't work for me... Did it? Idk did it for u? Anyone bypass the 4s be4? Ha.ha.ha no. Heheh whatev if You bypassed it feel free to dm me how u did it or make a tut for IOSGOD profit.. Lel.. Iosgod profit...
  12. Long live my tut
  13. step 1 [Hidden Content] Step 2. Search a song .... Step 3. Press THIS TO DOWNLOAD IT [Hidden Content] Step 4. Then when it shows a [Hidden Content] Rep me pls
  14. You're always worth it

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines