Jump to content

GodsTheBest

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    383
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GodsTheBest

  1. Get out of my way hidden content -.- lol jk only came to like ????
  2. Interesting!! ????
  3. Ahh Damn lol an I reckon it's people you add as a friend on bf. They can take a screen shot of ya ID an get gumi to check ya account? Maybe that's another thing cry babies do N ha sup Brandon
  4. what??? Feel bad for the guys that got banned!!! I'm still Soldiering on! But ah? The games kinda boring now, But the hacks beast!!! I'll let u know when I get banned Only been using Jav's patcher
  5. Sup Everyone!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines