-
Posts
161 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Jax2120
-
Help/Support [Solved] Can No Longer Access My Post
Jax2120 replied to Jax2120's topic in Help & Support
I can see it if it waiting to be approved, but i cant even see it in DIY anymore. I don't know why it would be removed, the information was accurate. The only reason I can think is that it goes around part of a VIP Hack by @ZahirSher which isn't even updated to the newest version. Update!: Has been restored with a slightly different title (odd). Consider this solved I guess? -
Hello, I was making a DIY Cheat for Dawn of Titans 1.16.3 and was editing it. When i clicked edit for the changes to take affect I received this: Sorry, there is a problem We could not locate the item you are trying to view. Error code: 2F173/O Link to page: https://iosgods.com/topic/52971-dawn-of-titans-1163/ Kind of upset because it was my post and now it says I don't have the proper permissions.
-
I would recommend first reading this tutorial on hacking first
-
Full command?
-
Reinstalled through a github command. Changing the SDK name made a ton of errors.We're getting closer though. This happens now. Vlad-The-Impaler:~ mobile$ su Password: Vlad-The-Impaler:/var/mobile root# cd /var/cc Vlad-The-Impaler:/var/cc root# make package install > Making all for tweak cc… ==> Linking tweak cc (armv7)… ld: library not found for -lobjc clang-3.7: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation) make[3]: *** [/var/cc/.theos/obj/debug/armv7/cc.dylib] Error 1 make[2]: *** [/var/cc/.theos/obj/debug/armv7/cc.dylib] Error 2 make[1]: *** [internal-library-all_] Error 2 make: *** [cc.all.tweak.variables] Error 2 Vlad-The-Impaler:/var/cc root# make package install > Making all for tweak cc… ==> Preprocessing Tweak.xm… ==> Compiling Tweak.xm (armv7)… ==> Linking tweak cc (armv7)… ld: library not found for -lobjc clang-3.7: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation) make[3]: *** [/var/cc/.theos/obj/debug/armv7/cc.dylib] Error 1 make[2]: *** [/var/cc/.theos/obj/debug/armv7/cc.dylib] Error 2 make[1]: *** [internal-library-all_] Error 2 make: *** [cc.all.tweak.variables] Error 2 Vlad-The-Impaler:/var/cc root#
-
That's been me all day. Thanks regardless.
-
Alright, did that except kept include /var/theos/makefiles/common.mk because I got errors without the /var. New Error (fun isn't it):
-
Okay, fixed part of it by changing $(THEOS) to /var/theos. New problem: My SDK folder in /var/theos/sdks I figure it should be a .sdk but I don't know how to do that or where to download the necessary file.
-
/var/theos
-
DIY Hack How to get Serial Key for ANY Software!
Jax2120 replied to ___Aaki___'s topic in DIY Cheats
How? -
So I'm trying to make my first MSHook tweak and after making a very very brief tweak with a simple popup on launch I try to compile and install and this happens: Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
-
DIY Hack IGG (IGameGuardian) 7.0.1(ios9.0) error fix
Jax2120 replied to NielstheBeast's topic in DIY Cheats
What repo is this from? -
DIY Hack Tap Tap Fish - Abyssrium [All Versions] Unlimited Resources
Jax2120 replied to Jax2120's topic in DIY Cheats
Convenient. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. -
Thank ye.
-
Patcher G Tool (Gameloft AdBlocker) v1.2
Jax2120 replied to Astronaut's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Cool, didn't think this was something that could be done. -
DIY Hack Tap Tap Fish - Abyssrium [All Versions] Unlimited Resources
Jax2120 replied to Jax2120's topic in DIY Cheats
: Added New Feature Max Level/Level Of Choice Coral/Coralite. -
Patcher Dominations v5.550.551 Hacks +4 [Crowns Hack]
Jax2120 replied to a topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
@shmoo Is there any current work around for getting unbanned? -
DIY Hack Tap Tap Fish - Abyssrium [All Versions] Unlimited Resources
Jax2120 replied to Jax2120's topic in DIY Cheats
: Added spin again and Auto Touch suggestion under Free Event Wheel. -
DIY Hack Tap Tap Fish - Abyssrium [All Versions] Unlimited Resources
Jax2120 replied to Jax2120's topic in DIY Cheats
Learned how to use iGameGuardian from your SUP Racing Post, so you're still the king. @karanjari The save game, to my knowledge is stored on gamecenter so I don't think I can access and copy it for others to use. Correct me if I'm wrong. -
Mod Menu Hack [x64] The Wolf: Online RPG Simulator +2 Cheats
Jax2120 replied to cz1993's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
The app looks cool. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. -
DIY Hack Tap Tap Fish - Abyssrium [All Versions] Unlimited Resources
Jax2120 posted a topic in DIY Cheats
Hacked App: Tap Tap Fish - Abyssrium iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tap-tap-fish-abyssrium/id1068366937?mt=8 Requires: iGameGuardian Features: - Free Event Wheel - Infinite Gems > Leads to > Infinite Vitality - Edit achievement progress - Max Level Coral/Coralite - Unlimited Pearls Instructions: Free Event Wheel: [Hidden Content] Infinite Gems: [Hidden Content] Alternative Infinite Gem Mehod: [Hidden Content] Edit Achievement Progress: [Hidden Content] Max Level Coral/Coralite: of [Hidden Content] Unlimited Pearls: [Hidden Content] Credits: - myself (JAX2120) Any comments/suggestions appreciated.- 475 replies
-
- 788
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Patcher Dominations v5.550.551 Hacks +4 [Crowns Hack]
Jax2120 replied to a topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
@shmoo might want to add something in there about keeping crown spendings below 1000000 a day. Got banned and saw Joka got banned for a similar reason.