Jump to content

Batman.11

Senior Member
  • Posts

    124
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Batman.11

  1. what is the merge hack? can you explain it? i dont understand what you mean
  2. Same here!! Hey @Laxus, just wanted to inform you that the problem still happens, there’s no resolution as of yet, as the other poster had mentioned, game crashes immediately once trying to upgrade a building.
  3. I’ve been getting the EXACT SAME issue!! I thought I was the only one!!
  4. Files have all been removed a long time ago, I don’t know why ppl are commenting saying thanks etc… there’s nothing here lol
  5. Game will not launch when installing the hack
  6. How do u do this? In Filza? I got to step 3, but is there supposed to be an “input” button or something?
  7. How does this even work? Nothings working!
  8. @Laxus Can u please update your tutorial? Many of us have been asking how this works for several months with no response. The video u posted has been taken down a long time ago. When you open the IGG menu, whic option do u select? “exact?fuzzy?nearby?memory? Etc..” Hoping we’ll be able to get some guidance here. thanks
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines