Jump to content

Annieeeeeee05

Senior Member
  • Posts

    113
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Annieeeeeee05

  1. You can't place the Radio Tower, Because its not implemented in the game yet, and 40% of the crafting item is unplaceable. Thats so wrong in this game, theyre releasing a crafting items that can craft but can't place. I understand that it is a early access but that shouldn't be considered.
  2. I don't know if this will work fully but Its working fine on mine. 10.3.3 Ip6 plus Steps: 1. After installing the app, Open it then wait for the game to load FULLY until it brings you to the SELECTING the SERVER. 1.5 Or if the "save progress" popped up while loading. Try to DONT tap restore yet. Wait for it to til it bring you to the server. 2. Don't tap APPLY/OK ( I forgot what its called ) when you see the RULES popped up. 3. After you see the server selection, the "restore your save progress" will popped up then tap to restore. Then you're done. ( Note: Tap OK on the RULES after the game brings you to the server selection because both ( the Rules thingy and the "Save Progress" ) will pop up after the game loads fully) Tell me if it works, If not let's wait for update on this hack and be patient 'cause 1.5.3 update is coming very soon.
  3. @ZahirSher KingHunter was right, The durability has a bug on the armor. I have a SWAT Armor on my inbox and when I put it on my inventory it went to 30% used. Not totally half used but im guessing is between 30 - 35%.
  4. I got it work now, I just need to restart the app so the save would work.
  5. So, you mean this hack doesn't affect 1.5.3 at all ( Like you can just update the ipa then the hack just need to update few things so it will work on 1.5.3? )? the new update has few minor changes tho.
  6. It's not, like at all. If your weapon is half used or your armor, then you installed this hack with that progress... Inf. Durability will work and you can't repair your armor/weapon back to full durability. That's how inf. durability works, This hack doesn't have AUTO Repair with Inf. Durability.
  7. Well I guess its just me who can't connect then. Nvm, FIXED. I just need to restart the app. lol
  8. @ZahirSher Does Gamecenter works here too? It seems that I can't connect.
  9. I think it's because the hack that you used on CZ's megahack. Since it works that you can save your progress. Maybe that's why.
  10. Why not try this too? Im 90% sure it works for jailbroken devices, you just need cydia impactor.
  11. Thats for android first, might take few days for iOS. My prediction is 4-6 days.
  12. There's no jb for ios versions 9.3.5 - 10.3.3. Its either wait for someone to hack the game for non jb users. Cz was suppose to do it, but he left iosgods.
  13. Yeah, He was suppose to do it also for non jb users but he left for some reason
  14. Go to the Hack Requests Section, Its a little inappropriate to request hack on this topic. You might get warned. Take care!
  15. Because they fixed the server, so LocalIAP wont work for the game. I heard from another hacker that he's trying to make it work. But dont expect it to come anytime soon. And yeah, I think cz left iosgods. ( unsure )
  16. Enjoy while it lasts, cz said that it is his last update on the hack 'cause he left iosgods. ( lets hope its not )
  17. Im easy like sunday morning~

    1. TheArmKing

      TheArmKing

      im hard like friday night~

    2. KFCzZz

      KFCzZz

      I'm hard every night. 

    3. Annieeeeeee05

      Annieeeeeee05

      Woah, woah, woah, woah xD its my fav. song though my fav movie of this year. xP

  18. Thanks, will update if it'll work.
  19. Yeah, he also mentioned it on hack requests section. And thanks for contributing on the hack btw.
  20. You should find a latest or last version of a cracked ipa file in order for you to get it work. For example on this one, You should find a 1.5.2 cracked ipa file then follow the method for applying the save game cheats for non jailbroken devices.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines